Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SimCity Build It.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
We have 9 spots left for our group & they just started giving more gifts for the group effort. If you're tired of AC, give SimCity Build It a try. It's nice to glide around effortlessly in this game without bugs. If you like instant gratification, challenges and surprises, this game is for you!

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
We have 9 spots left for our group & they just started giving more gifts for the group effort. If you're tired of AC, give SimCity Build It a try. It's nice to glide around effortlessly in this game without bugs. If you like instant gratification, challenges and surprises, this game is for you!
Can only agree.. Great game that's highly addictive but rewarding (y):D

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
We have 9 spots left for our group & they just started giving more gifts for the group effort.

I don't quite understand what you mean by getting more gifts for a group effort. I've been playing SMBI for abut a year +/- and see nothing in game for "group" efforts.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
I don't quite understand what you mean by getting more gifts for a group effort. I've been playing SMBI for abut a year +/- and see nothing in game for "group" efforts.
It's actually a new feature that just rolled out with today's update. You have challenges and win prizes through your Mayor's Club. It's tied in with the Contest of Mayors.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
It's actually a new feature that just rolled out with today's update. You have challenges and win prizes through your Mayor's Club. It's tied in with the Contest of Mayors.

Ahh Cool, that'll give me a better reason to play in the Contest of Mayor's. Will just have to wait for the update to flow down to me. :)

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben

I agree completely! I love the variety this game offers such as epic building upgrades, launching and repairing disasters, loading ships and planes, contest of mayors, club challenge, etc. etc. Not only that but the graphics and sounds are really cool too. And a shout out to all the great club members that make the game even more interesting:
Mr President, @Blue Jay
Mrs Vice President, @Mia
Senior Member, @Fencat
and the rest of us "undistinguished" players
@Kendra
@GamingSwiftie
@Robobobo888
@Jega001
@Mouse
Thanks for all the great trading.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
YES! Use the market as much as possible. Learn your prices & buy low, sell high. I hope you are building a lot, try to keep at least 3 jobs going even if you need to destroy already built ones b/c it's the best way to earn money & level up. :happy:(y)

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
It sure is hard to bulldoze a building with 5000 or more population but you are correct in this being a good way to make coins.
It's not hard for me when I don't have to worry about building more amenities, just call me ruthless.:eek::eek::eek: It is the best way to level up quickly.:cool: And I still haven't spent a dime. :smug::smug::smug:

Top Bottom