Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share our Double QL Bonus for Green Apogee launches on Sunday August 24

Quick question about the mess up I caused at the start.

I was listed on for odd numbered launches. Joined #1. Launch took 12 minutes. Add 15 minutes for return and the next launch began 30 minutes past the hour. I took this to be #2 (the one I was scheduled for 2nd place) but when reading this forum, was actually the be the 3rd launch.

If I am listed in the odd-numbered launches and also in a podium position in an even-numbered launch, which takes priority?

eg. next launch is #17. I am listed for that. I am also down for 2nd in #18. Which do I go for?

Kazinho, if you exit and enter the game again, your launch will be completed almost immediately. No need to wait for 15 minutes.

Launch takes place every 15 minutes and are already numbered.
If you miss a launch, proceed to the next odd number launch in less than 30 minutes (skip the even number launch).

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Quick question about the mess up I caused at the start.

I was listed on for odd numbered launches. Joined #1. Launch took 12 minutes. Add 15 minutes for return and the next launch began 30 minutes past the hour. I took this to be #2 (the one I was scheduled for 2nd place) but when reading this forum, was actually the be the 3rd launch.

If I am listed in the odd-numbered launches and also in a podium position in an even-numbered launch, which takes priority?

eg. next launch is #17. I am listed for that. I am also down for 2nd in #18. Which do I go for?

Hi Kazinho,
Podium positions always have priority, that are reservations just for you. Next to that launches you are in the even or odd group.
In your case, you can join both launches 17 and 18!
And please close and start your game again after each launch, lander will return in a minute!
Cheers,
Dick

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Hi Kazinho,
Podium positions always have priority, that are reservations just for you. Next to that launches you are in the even or odd group.
In your case, you can join both launches 17 and 18!
And please close and start your game again after each launch, lander will return in a minute!
Cheers,
Dick

I must have missed that tip about closing the game and re-entering.

Terminal E

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7ohtt
Username
Terminal E
Thank you Deetee for a tip. I also did not know about closig and re-enter the game to speed up landing.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Launch #20 was succesfull with 11 onboard!!

Strange, this time my timer was on 2.24 hours instead of 14 minutes. Had to close and start again twice to reduce it to 1 minute.... So watch your timers!

Next launch #21 at 1130 GMT with top 3 @Neill ellor @Deetee04 @Pavolko

Top Bottom