Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Hmm, that is not funny, I tried to start the game few minutes ago and got only crash report during loading. After few repetitions got the same result and even multiple restarting the phone is not the solution of this issue. Looks like I will need to reinstall the game and therefore I doubt I will be able to take part in the launches. This game could surprise anytime you do not expect it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
DarekK, Sorry, i'm not be able to join your QL- launches:(
I'm must work whole day and on the planned evening times i must play a tennismatch. I'm in a tournement this week. Maybe next time!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hello all AC and QL addicts :D
I have spoken with DarekK and decided that I will join the launch at 22:00 Warsaw time with my QL Bonus and between 22:00 and 1:00 we can make the quick launches every 15 or every 20 minutes. We will se how it will work.
Sorry it was not planned - it is really spontaneous.

The QL of Darek expire tomorrow and then I will make few QL starts every 3 hour. The schedule will come very soon.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
The schedule is updated and posted here
Any chance to reserve some first places? Like Tom I already have 3 stars on the red and blue launches so my only interest is gold. Of course then I will also support a couple of other starts. Without reservations I prefer to focus on the green launches to get that third star.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Any chance to reserve some first places? Like Tom I already have 3 stars on the red and blue launches so my only interest is gold. Of course then I will also support a couple of other starts. Without reservations I prefer to focus on the green launches to get that third star.

I have no problem with that, but I think it is now too late for reservation. The post with schedule is from DarekK.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Okay, clear. I will join the first couple of launches to see if I can take the first place. Make sure you and Darek are both on board in time with your QL!!
Ok, i will join too, at 10.00 and few on, if possible.
Just hope we can ALL WAIT WITH FILLING TOO MUCH, SO BOTH QL USERS JOIN FIRST. And that about 18 or 20 is maximum, otherwise launch can fail. Hope for the best (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Ok, we will start in about 20 minutes the quick launches (every 15 minutes). The launch will be started by DarekK and please wait for my game (lukehome) with activated QL to join. Only that way we can do this. Hopefully it is clear for everyone.

Top Bottom