Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Servicing All Guest Planes at once

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Have been playing this game for more than 2 years, I just learned something new today.

So if you like you can “service” all your guest planes at once.

By clicking (EDIT: long-tapping) the “blue circle” that is showing our active flights for few seconds.

83E23D02-94CA-4584-A730-972625BD1528.jpeg

Try it out if you don’t know it.

I am still amazed by this new info.

Last edited:
Have been playing this game for more than 2 years, I just learned something new today.

By clicking (EDIT: long-tapping) the “blue circle” that is showing our active flights for few seconds.

View attachment 33004

You are my favourite person!!!

View attachment 33004

Wow -- great! Thanks.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Another trick I found, at least on Windows games, is that after you service all the planes at once, if you click over to another active window and click on just about anything, then return to your game, all the planes have departed and there is no waiting for runway space for them to leave.
Same for visiting Madlen Airborne

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3

Thanks, that is cool.

This actually serviced everything, guest planes, my own planes and helicopters. Of course only the guest planes took off immediately.

Device
  1. Android
I'm new to this game, so I still haven't been able to service my planes, I'm playing the game on my phone, can anyway share tips please.

Aaron

Top Bottom