Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Server issues

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Dear members

over the next few days you may experience some minor issues with the forum.

The reason is that the host provider are updating their servers to handle more traffic.

This means that they will be transferring files over to their new server, this may cause some people not to be able to log on or see a lag in in some functions.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Dear members

over the next few days you may experience some minor issues with the forum.

The reason is that the host provider are updating their servers to handle more traffic.

This means that they will be transferring files over to their new server, this may cause some people not to be able to log on or see a lag in in some functions.

Thanks for the heads up.

Device
  1. Android
Last night, GI has a problem, not showing QL sign. And I saw in the Russian Forum, that GI has a server problem. This morning, I saw this forum has a server problem. And Now, guess what...... Russian Forum has a server problem. Are you guys same people...... Are you guys GI? Lol.... I hope not, because I hate them.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Last night, GI has a problem, not showing QL sign. And I saw in the Russian Forum, that GI has a server problem. This morning, I saw this forum has a server problem. And Now, guess what...... Russian Forum has a server problem. Are you guys same people...... Are you guys GI? Lol.... I hope not, because I hate them.

We are not associated in any way with GI, this is a forum for people who are interested in playing Airport City game.

Just to echo what Cosmic Blue has said, were not connected in anyway shape or form with GI. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Dear moderators, Admins, please do solve this problem. Lately, I feel very difficult to open the forum when I use WiFi. But, with normal connection 3G I have no problem. I open with the same device..... Maybe you can help me. Or someone has the same issue with me?

Dear moderators, Admins, please do solve this problem. Lately, I feel very difficult to open the forum when I use WiFi. But, with normal connection 3G I have no problem. I open with the same device..... Maybe you can help me. Or someone has the same issue with me?

Hmm, thats a new one on me. Have you tried connecting to a different Wifi conenction to see if the problem persists?

Ive got a hinkling it might be something to do with your actual WiFi connection, otherwise the problem would remain whether connecting via WiFi or 3G.

Device
  1. Android
I have 3 WiFi, 2 at the car and 1 at home. All the same. And also when I go places, using WiFi makes difficult to open the forum. And I have a friend here, lorenzooznerol. In the past time, he can't open this Forum everywhere, PC, his iPad, his phone...... While I can over and over available visit this forum.

Device
  1. Android
Cosmic Blue, what make you can talk to me wit CAPITAL? moderator is giving you that power? And why you close my thread? What did I do wrong? Too full? You see there is another thread more replies than mine and not closed. This is not fair. What is this? One way decision? So arrogant. Now, you talk to me, explain to me or I will not join this forum again. Who the hell do you think you are?

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Cosmic Blue, what make you can talk to me wit CAPITAL? moderator is giving you that power? And why you close my thread? What did I do wrong? Too full? You see there is another thread more replies than mine and not closed. This is not fair. What is this? One way decision? So arrogant. Now, you talk to me, explain to me or I will not join this forum again. Who the hell do you think you are?

Hi Robby Kusuma, Cosmic Blue not only close your thread but he also close many thread, i believe the point of this is to ask you make a new Thread and 2nd Edition of QL Party, Why he do this is to make the server load more light, longer thread make heavier for server to load.

Device
  1. Android
OK, I just talk to my IT. I agree... But no explain first? And talk with Capital?. So, if I make a new thread, how many replies before he or she close again and ask me to open a new one? What is it with the rules? Please do use the power wisely. Not one way like this. I had this experience before with German Forum and I quit. I will quit this forum too, no problem if necessary. To play this, I just need a few good friends. And we can do it other way. Now, I wait for Cosmic's explanation. And I hope he explain nice. And you know what, this is just I need before Christmas. Thank you Cosmic. Another headache before holidays.

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
OK, I just talk to my IT. I agree... But no explain first? And talk with Capital?. So, if I make a new thread, how many replies before he or she close again and ask me to open a new one? What is it with the rules? Please do use the power wisely. Not one way like this. I had this experience before with German Forum and I quit. I will quit this forum too, no problem if necessary. To play this, I just need a few good friends. And we can do it other way. Now, I wait for Cosmic's explanation. And I hope he explain nice. And you know what, this is just I need before Christmas. Thank you Cosmic. Another headache before holidays.

I agree with you Robby Kusuma, should be a announcement first before he close many thread, to avoid any negative thinking and perception for this forum

Top Bottom