Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Server issues

@Dave , today's posts by @Capt Iz 69 , @eat007 and @Happy Helen in my thread. But received by my email only from @Capt Iz 69 . And by @eat007 was in my alert's list. But @Happy Helen 's post is not on my email and my alert's list. I have to open the thread so I can read @Happy Helen 's post .

Hi @Robby Kusuma

Just taken a look over at the developers website and this is the response in relation to the issue.

You could check for a previous alert, but that's where the trigger would have been -- you only get an alert/email for the first new message in a thread until you read it.

I can see the logic, if they have notified you of a new reply, you would have to come to the forum and read it and as such you would notice the other replies. Think its a way of cutting down on the amount of emails that would have to be processed.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Dave
There is very server issues in my laptop and PC while I trying to open this website.
i am very addicted to the FORUM. Rather than I thought of playing AC.:D
can you please look into the matter asap.
Please.
Thanks.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Dave
If a reboot my modem then my whole internet settings gets vanished
but sometimes through Wi Fi my laptop is able to display the page.
but this time i going to uninstall my GOOGLE CHROME on laptop and PC.
i think uninstalling chrome may help to resolve my prob.
Play n Enjoy AC
Thanks

Top Bottom