Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday October 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0484jkeu
Username
Sky High
Sorry friends, next 2-3 days, I may be not gonna be max active as because of Diwali and other festival celebration is going on. Kindly tag me with item you need from my end (Or I will try to send jet engine to all from my end, other than those who have item detail in their name) so that I can sent the same to you easily as these days I am unable to check and sent item as per your requirement. Sorry for inconvenience.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Morning all, thanks for the gifts. As I mention below, I have added a support team that can send Basalt Slabs and straightjackets to those of you who have started event. Waiting for Android update...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Friends and Neighbors, lend me your ears,
In prepping for the upcoming quest, i need all the help i can get with stocking up on beacons and lamps.
Much appreciated

Fly On!
Ramy

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@Robby Kusuma
Robby,
I'm still playing AC occasionally and on the board as much as I can.
My motivation to play AC has gone down significantly in the past year. I used to be a star chaser, but after the Alliance Game gave us 145 new stars and made it almost impossible to get the maps to fly for them, I lost a lot of interest. We went for a long, long time with no quests and had some problematic (to say the least) updates. I lost more interest. I used to enjoy writing guides, but nowadays GI publishes them online so why bother. Also, the four support games I created to feed Fuel (20) to my Waverly huff game and my neighbors changed gifts at one of the updates; now that it gifts Passengers (10) rather than Fuel (20), I hardly play them at all.
AC used to be a simple game with clear objectives. Now it seems terribly complicated. With a max of only twelve hangars -- not including the Reserve Hangar -- you have to continuously buy and sell planes to work the quests and the "special map" flights. I appreciate GI making the game deeper, but if they want us to be happy about it, they should raise the number of hangars to 24 or more and give us more fuel stations.
I've been playing (and spending real money on) Township, The Simpsons: Tapped Out and DomiNations instead of AC. They are totally without bugs. They keep the quests simple and challenging (but not nearly as impossible as the recent AC Age of Ash event). And they are really fun to play. Remember when playing AC was fun? I do.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
This is what I am afraid of @greensmith . I remember you as one of the best. Too bad you feel this way.
During my time without AC, I has been playing Hay Day. And guess what, again, I have everything now. Lol

Fun is not about the game.
Fun is about us.
Whatever you do, I hope you do Super.
Remember.....
Keep Calm and play Airport City.....

Somehow, I am always come back........
Good day Tom

@Robby Kusuma
Robby,
I'm still playing AC occasionally and on the board as much as I can.
My motivation to play AC has gone down significantly in the past year. I used to be a star chaser, but after the Alliance Game gave us 145 new stars and made it almost impossible to get the maps to fly for them, I lost a lot of interest. We went for a long, long time with no quests and had some problematic (to say the least) updates. I lost more interest. I used to enjoy writing guides, but nowadays GI publishes them online so why bother. Also, the four support games I created to feed Fuel (20) to my Waverly huff game and my neighbors changed gifts at one of the updates; now that it gifts Passengers (10) rather than Fuel (20), I hardly play them at all.
AC used to be a simple game with clear objectives. Now it seems terribly complicated. With a max of only twelve hangars -- not including the Reserve Hangar -- you have to continuously buy and sell planes to work the quests and the "special map" flights. I appreciate GI making the game deeper, but if they want us to be happy about it, they should raise the number of hangars to 24 or more and give us more fuel stations.
I've been playing (and spending real money on) Township, The Simpsons: Tapped Out and DomiNations instead of AC. They are totally without bugs. They keep the quests simple and challenging (but not nearly as impossible as the recent AC Age of Ash event). And they are really fun to play. Remember when playing AC was fun? I do.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom