Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 20th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
Thanks for the gift.
Tomorow, i'll go to hollidays for 2 weeks. I think i'll can't go to the forum, but i'll continue to play game...
See you soon!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Off to vacation with very limited internet access. Will be back in 10 days. Help with posting Daily Trade Threads will be very apprechiated. Dave tdv Aero

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 100
Hearts: 7
Good Saturday everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,returning gifts will be send in couple of hours. @piloot Darwin, @nsari , @Mali,@Scud , @Bali Hi @Dashpilot79 send me more fuel20, if you can, please,;).jackjackeli i will send towel in 1 hr,can you send altimeter? i run out of it... I wish I can send you more then 2o gifts each day... I will send more gifts tomorrow morning EST according to our in -game signature,if not available- from forum signature

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
flip123 Seems like we r not friend on your ipad game. Have sent you an invite...plz accept. Will be glad to deliver you cooling chamber instantly :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
flip123 i am sorry i read your post incorrectly....have sent cooling chamber to your andriod (jpjpjp2) account.
Also i have sent request on your ipad (jpjpjp) game ...plz accept :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I was trying to look send your request from Bali131, but it seems Bali131 and Jpjpjp2 are not yet neighbours (flip123 & Jpjpjp are).
I can't seem to add Jpjpjp2, so please try adding Bali131 from your side.
I got a friendrequest from your game and accepted. Sent a Fueulhose, hope you get it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123 i am sorry i read your post incorrectly....have sent cooling chamber to your andriod (jpjpjp2) account.
Also i have sent request on your ipad (jpjpjp) game ...plz accept :)
Thank you for the cooling chamber. Just 2 to go :)
Accepted you in the Jpjpjp game but can't sent gifts at the moment (will try). There are some problems with gifting on the I-device side....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 100
Hearts: 7
Good Saturday everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,returning gifts will be send in couple of hours. @piloot Darwin, @nsari , @Mali,@Scud , @Bali Hi @Dashpilot79 send me more fuel20, if you can, please,;).jackjackeli i will send towel in 1 hr,can you send altimeter? i run out of it... I wish I can send you more then 2o gifts each day... I will send more gifts tomorrow morning EST according to our in -game signature,if not available- from forum signature

altimeter sent.. two more towels please.. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Thank you for the cooling chamber. Just 2 to go :)
Accepted you in the Jpjpjp game but can't sent gifts at the moment (will try). There are some problems with gifting on the I-device side....

1 cooling chamber sent from jackjackeli.. please send any needed item at elijackjack.. thanks!

Top Bottom