Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Repair Base - All Upgrades

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Hi, will I find someone to trade gifts? I need to upgrade my Repair Base to level 7. I need 7x Ultrasonic Flaw Detector, 9x Magnetic Flaw Detector, 8x X-Ray Flaw Detector and 8x Thermographic Flaw Detector. If needed I can gift Magnetic Flaw Detector - or anything according my signature. Thanks.

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
Hi, will I find someone to trade gifts? I need to upgrade my Repair Base to level 7. I need 7x Ultrasonic Flaw Detector, 9x Magnetic Flaw Detector, 8x X-Ray Flaw Detector and 8x Thermographic Flaw Detector. If needed I can gift Magnetic Flaw Detector - or anything according my signature. Thanks.
I can send magnetic flaw detector. I sent you friend request.
Can you gift me what's in my game name please?

If you still need the item, i can send Termographic Flaw Detector.
Please send request if we arenot neighbour already (code 04bgl70c)
Thanks..

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Hi

I too am looking to upgrade my Repair Base to level 7. I need X-ray Flaw Detectors (9) and Thermographic Flaw Detectors (10).
Thanks if you can help; please let me know what you would like in return (see my signature).

RL

Edit : need now satisfied.

Last edited:
Top Bottom