Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Repair Base - All Upgrades

aAa

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
271x8zhw4
Username
aAa
Hey guys, as I have now reached level 71 I can also update my repair base again, I need the following items each 9x:

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
Magnetic Flaw Detector
X-Ray Flaw DEPLOYMENT
Thermographic Flaw Detector

I can send Ultrasonic Flaw Detector if anyone else is in need.

@Madge59230 : Can Harold still send the Ultrasonic Flaw Detector?

Many thanks for your help!
Hi TimP

I already sent you a X-Ray flaw Detector, If you can send me Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors I still need 4.
I can continue to send, tell me when you have all the X-Ray detectors you need.

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
If you need a Pneumatic Cutter (Repair Base - level 6) or a Laser Rangefinder (Control Tower - level 9)
then I could use Pneumatic Cutter, Calibration Module, Hardness Tester, and Riveter (Repair Base 6)

If you need a Pneumatic Cutter (Repair Base - level 6) or a Laser Rangefinder (Control Tower - level 9)
then I could use Pneumatic Cutter, Calibration Module, Hardness Tester, and Riveter (Repair Base 6)
I can send Pneumatic Cutters (I'll start sending tomorrow). I can use 3 Pneumatic Cutters in return (I have already got 3 out of 6).

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
09aj7wj75
Username
BigTex
Looking to upgrade to repair base 5. Currently only need Air Filters. Happy to send Grinding Machines.

Big Tex -
09rkem5ro

Top Bottom