Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Remove Solid Fuel from Launch Ready Box

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi.
Like Topic says GI should remove Solid Fuel from Boxes because we can get them from fuel station. I have too many Solid fuel item. Or if not remove then maybe reduce reuse time to 10 min or so.
One of the best moments is, when i am opening launch boxes, and there are 3 Solid fuel, one by one... :sour:

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi.
Like Topic says GI should remove Solid Fuel from Boxes because we can get them from fuel station. I have too many Solid fuel item. Or if not remove then maybe reduce reuse time to 10 min or so.
@RavenENTP
I would have thought that the items with the least amount of points would also have the least amount of time between adding to the launch. Just how far is one person going to get, if there is 5 minutes instead of ten on the timer for the 2 point yellow barrels? But of course we all know why PEBs, Main Stabilizers, and even large fuel tanks have short timers. Quick use them up and spend or buy more greenies.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I'm still more for change in Fuel factory production - to give you one of any needed fuel (same ratio as launch box). In that case it would make sense to have more then one.

D

Deleted member 5399

The cosmic fuel station really has little purpose but to be a required building for launches.
I've gotten so many pallets/lots of fuel rods by completing collections from visiting, the fuel station is pointless.
As for a factory such as we now have the sweets factory for Falcon flights, and the laundry produces blankets; I see more of a reason for them to add a factory that manufactures, both regular and powerful explosive bolts; main and additional stabilizers, as well as fuel tanks both large and small, and of course the fuel rods.
I've worked in missile systems at one point in my life's work and one corporation oversaw production of components, many of which came from the same manufacturer.
If you are going to run an airport, and do space launches, at least try and make it as real as it would be, up front and personal.
lol I've seen missiles launched and surely there wasn't anything but it and the launch pad for several hundred yards surrounding it.

Top Bottom