Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Re-Connecting With Forum Members As Neighbours

I have once again, on this Friday 14th January 2022 morning, lost all of my neighbours and the connection with the alliance group.

Fortunately, breakfast was enjoyable...............

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Its a connection problem. I can visit you, ad your still in your alliance. Reboot the computer and it might come back. Youre still in your alliance and you are neighbours, at least with me!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Its a connection problem. I can visit you, ad your still in your alliance. Reboot the computer and it might come back. Youre still in your alliance and you are neighbours, at least with me!!
Hello and good morning. I have just re-opened my game, have noticed my support ID number has changed, my neighbours are still all gone, and there is no alliance. I have been down this road before. The open space program launch has also gone from the display menu.

Good to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Early on this Friday morning before I opened up my game, I had the good sense to backup my game. Following this mornings game problems, I have successfully re-established my game from the backup folders and files. All appears well, the support ID number is back, my lost neighbours are back, the alliance connect is back, and so is the space program open launch.

I have earned myself a coffee break and have avoided a headache.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AA sunset F20

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037ta1bks and UFO11 AA Sunset at 037t7d5a8
Username
AA Sunset F20 & UFO11 AA Sunset
I have once again, on this Friday 14th January 2022 morning, lost all of my neighbours and the connection with the alliance group.

Fortunately, breakfast was enjoyable...............

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sorry to hear about your lost game. Last October I lost both of my games, and it took til Tuesday of this week to get them both back. Very frustrating. I had good luck with the support on discord app. Hope you can get ur game back.

My two game IDs r 03H1796GG and 037TA1BKS. Pls add if possible. I love to launch rockets.

AA Sunset and AA Sunrise

Early on this Friday morning before I opened up my game, I had the good sense to backup my game. Following this mornings game problems, I have successfully re-established my game from the backup folders and files. All appears well, the support ID number is back, my lost neighbours are back, the alliance connect is back, and so is the space program open launch.

I have earned myself a coffee break and have avoided a headache.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
You have earned more than a coffee - far more!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm still looking to re-connect once again with my old neighbours, following more gaming problems - here is my new neighbour code - 20GEXWGYS

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Having lost all of my neighbours once again, here is my new neighbour code - 20HKVBD3W - it would be good to re-connect once again with my neighbours

@ItsRalphy - @Harcourt - you know the drill

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Feel free to send me a request, my code is 04YRYSMQ0. Good luck!

Having lost all of my neighbours once again, here is my new neighbour code - 20HKVBD3W - it would be good to re-connect once again with my neighbours

@ItsRalphy - @Harcourt - you know the drill

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sent - what a nightmare for you!
good luck.png

Top Bottom