Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rankings

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
New joined ranking is nice, great to see all players in one, but now there is a discrepancy between platforms - older platforms have advantage.
My suggestion is to keep the new joined rankings - which is much harder as now we have all platforms in one, BUT would be great if each platform have a separate old rankings.
Regarding rewards - for separate platforms I would leave the rewards as it was, but for joined rankings I would give better rewards as extra - effort to be the first among all should be rewarded higher.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
New joined ranking is nice, great to see all players in one, but now there is a discrepancy between platforms - older platforms have advantage.
My suggestion is to keep the new joined rankings - which is much harder as now we have all platforms in one, BUT would be great if each platform have a separate old rankings.
Regarding rewards - for separate platforms I would leave the rewards as it was, but for joined rankings I would give better rewards as extra - effort to be the first among all should be rewarded higher.
ooo now i get it
me personally wasn't told this (as im the kind of person that in wintertime always expects a personal telephonecall from the national weatherman wether or not it will be a freezin' night, knowing i have to get up earlier and de-ice the car)

so it all joint together? That's probably why the flying numbers are so high, for me it is much more difficult to rate #top ten.

i became #22nd baikinur and was surprised by the coins that rewarded that achievement.

but on the other hand, gold and silver coins are almost impossible to achieve now..but
then again ,i discovered that in space launching, there is a lot silver to obtain :D(y),

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Screenshot (36).png
not saying that it is impossible but.....for goodness sakes that is commitment to Iceland.Screenshot (36).png

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I get the 3rd place in weekly ranking in red this week !!! We have work hard with the big Musketeer's team during all the week for that ! With the bad bugs we have for Windows PC players it is incredible !!!! I have can do that because we are a big family in Rocky's thread group and we had need to plan and a lot of QL for that !
I thought it will be impossible to get a weekly in red for the Windows PC players..but the Musketeers have proof me it is possible !
Thank you to each Musketeer for this success !
INCREDIBLE ( very hard but we got it !)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I get the 3rd place in weekly ranking in red this week !!! We have work hard with the big Musketeer's team during all the week for that ! With the bad bugs we have for Windows PC players it is incredible !!!! I have can do that because we are a big family in Rocky's thread group and we had need to plan and a lot of QL for that !
I thought it will be impossible to get a weekly in red for the Windows PC players..but the Musketeers have proof me it is possible !
Great piece of work, @rocky !
I got in second place on red with... one launch! :snaphappy::smug::locktopic:;):ROFLMAO: Unupdated, of course.:sorry:

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0484jkeu
Username
Sky High
Hi, can you add me in your list as well in personal launch operations. Also please help me out with All inclusive bracelet,

Top Bottom