Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Random advert pop ups.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I’ve now had my third random advert pop up today, and I’m not very ******* impressed.
Twice I’ve had it on iOS (after viewing world rankings), and once on android (after repairing a plane using an item I had in storage).
On iOS I could close them immediately both times. On Android I had to wait 5 seconds before I could close.

To be absolutely clear, these are not adverts for something in exchange. They popped up after completing the above mentioned activities.
Has anyone else had this?

I’ve now had my third random advert pop up today, and I’m not very ******* impressed.
Twice I’ve had it on iOS (after viewing world rankings), and once on android (after repairing a plane using an item I had in storage).
On iOS I could close them immediately both times. On Android I had to wait 5 seconds before I could close.

To be absolutely clear, these are not adverts for something in exchange. They popped up after completing the above mentioned activities.
Yes. Ios. 3 times. Annoying. Drops out of nowhere. Thought I’d misclicked!

Yes. On Android after repairing a plane. Not on Windows. (but ads on Windows are a whole other issue right now... :rolleyes:)

Device
  1. Android

Yes. I came looking for this. I thought i was losing it! So far it has been when i move from neighbor cities back to my own. It's gross.

Last edited:

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
This may be a desperate struggle to replace the revenue lost from a lack of Windows platform ad revenue. GI seems unable to secure advertisers on that platform, essentially breaking the game for those poor users, and this may keep GI alive for a few more weeks. Not a positive sign at all. Really too bad, because this is a really nice game that seems to be circling the drain.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
since the last Mini - Updaate (not on Playstore, only the internatal update) : i got such problem too. On Android. Maybe another feature of the great programmers (first: let the player check our code :-D , second let's see when will we fix it).
Until now: the ZOO building is still not movable to the warehouse. Even the update is not possible from level 2 to 3 because the ITEMS are only available through the related event. WHY?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Yes! They are now muddling with the gameplay itself....what are they thinking? 🤦🏿‍♂️

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm just not sure what to make of all of this. It seems like a lot of things are getting fixed even though it isnt broken. Events were fine....advertisements were fine....I feel like there are other ways to increase advertisements without interrupting gameplay

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
super annoying this is...I also have the added the feature of not being able to close the ad when its done playing ....yaayyyyyyyyyy!!!! I can only close the game and then I have to restart. :mad:

Top Bottom