Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Party

LAUNCH PARTY
Date: 22nd February, 2020
Time: 1800 UTC/GMT+1

Guidelines
1. Only launch immediately when there are minimum of 3 or more QLs.

2. Players can launch when two QLs have seated for approximately 10 minutes.

3. Wait for at most 2 minutes before launching for others to join in when there are 3 QLs.

4. Ultimately, I cannot vouch for captain spot for anyone during launches as:
(a) I have lots of foreign/alien neighbors who may join in intermittently that I am not in contact with.
(b) Anyone is free to take captain spot but be discretionary about it for others to have a taste.

5. One hour break after every 25 launches.

Additional information
In addition to the guidelines:
1. I will coordinate all launches.
2. I will be responsible for opening the pad(s).
3. The party will be more of Green pad.
4. Participants who are interested in other pads (blue/red) in the course of launches should post here.
5. Put in little points when there are less than 3 QLs.

Note
Please, suggestions to the above guidelines are welcome.

Thank you.

James

Last edited:
LAUNCH PARTY

Guidelines

3. Wait for at most 2 minutes before launching for others to join in when there are 3 QLs.

(a) I have lots of foreign/alien neighbors who may join in intermittently that I am not in contact with.
(b) Anyone is free to take captain spot but be discretionary about it for others to have a taste.

5. One hour break after every 15 launches.

Note

Thank you.

James
Additional information
4. Participants who are interested in other pads (blue/red) in the course of launches should post here.

Last edited:

Asondh

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042YQBDJA
Username
A Sondh
I Would Like to Join the QL Party.
1. Can put in a QL if we are doing more of Reds. I have Preps for 100 or so Red Launches . will be happy to Captain around 25 .
2. Can also join for sufficient Blue Launches .
3. For Green Can only join for about 10 launches. any spot is ok. will join for help if needed .

Pls Share your Friend Code in PM meanwhile .

Thanks & Regards

SHARN

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
LAUNCH PARTY

Guidelines

5. One hour break after every 15 launches.

Note

Thank you.

James
i would love to part of QL party . cant seem to add you. could you please help me with your friend code.

I Would Like to Join the QL Party.
1. Can put in a QL if we are doing more of Reds. I have Preps for 100 or so Red Launches . will be happy to Captain around 25 .
2. Can also join for sufficient Blue Launches .
3. For Green Can only join for about 10 launches. any spot is ok. will join for help if needed .

Pls Share your Friend Code in PM meanwhile .

Thanks & Regards

SHARN
I gave it a thought on the launch pattern. That is, switching between launch pads with reference to Item 1 on your list.

LAUNCH PATTERN
(Subject to scrutiny)

10 Green
10 Red
5 Blue
1 Hour Break
10 Green
10 Red
5 Blue
1 Hour Break
10 Green... (there can be more green)
Reds...

There are 60+ launch pattern altogether.
So, what do we think?

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
I gave it a thought on the launch pattern. That is, switching between launch pads with reference to Item 1 on your list.

LAUNCH PATTERN
(Subject to scrutiny)

10 Green
10 Red
5 Blue
1 Hour Break
10 Green
10 Red
5 Blue
1 Hour Break
Reds...

So, what do we think?

As we are talking about mixed pads color now, it would be a problem later if the ones with QLs won't interested to do certain pads. How if each interested participant stated something like this first:

1. How many launches: Green 50, Blue 0, Red 15
2. QL: Yes

So that the plan could be drawn from that, especially for estimating the duration of each launch.

But that's just my suggestion, it's up to you. I'll join in as many as I can either way.

Newbie question : Will I need to have my own QL to take part in the launch? I currently do not have one.
No you do not need to have a ql (of your own) to join a ql party; all you need is to connect with the co-ordinator or host and join whenever he/she is on pad, follow the rules as set out above and enjoy. Also if you would like to be captain ask the host on the launch thread, if you make a mistake apologise, if there's something you do not understand ask questions. Otherwise, enjoy.

As we are talking about mixed pads color now, it would be a problem later if the ones with QLs won't interested to do certain pads. How if each interested participant stated something like this first:

1. How many launches: Green 50, Blue 0, Red 15
2. QL: Yes

So that the plan could be drawn from that, especially for estimating the duration of each launch.

But that's just my suggestion, it's up to you. I'll join in as many as I can either way.
No you do not need to have a ql (of your own) to join a ql party; all you need is to connect with the co-ordinator or host and join whenever he/she is on pad, follow the rules as set out above and enjoy. Also if you would like to be captain ask the host on the launch thread, if you make a mistake apologise, if there's something you do not understand ask questions. Otherwise, enjoy.
Your contributions and suggestions are noted.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04tmws1dc
Username
Titus
Additional information
I would like to join the part. Please add me 04ocxkpc2 please

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
03p6lb00l
Username
Patty-Items I need

LAUNCH PATTERN
(Subject to scrutiny)

10 Green
10 Red
5 Blue
1 Hour Break
10 Green
10 Red
5 Blue
1 Hour Break
Reds...

So, what do we think?

Can u add me? Tried adding u as neighboor but wouldn’t go through: 03p6lb00l
Thanks!

Top Bottom