Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL launches tomorrow (saturday) CLOSED

A public service announcement:

It is my humble pleasure to invite all as I embark on a QL launch,
Venue: Tair*item* city and pad(s)
When: Tomorrow (Saturday 2018/03/03) I will be running back to back QL launches starting at 12h00 (+2hrs UTC). My plan is to run all three colours and hopefully with the help of more QLs we can get the most out of the launches.

Therefore this is an opportune time to send neighbour requests.

@Navigata07 @LjGibbs @Sudip @Captain WH Rollins @Capt.S @Swall5432 @Sazaville @KenDuckySmith @luxurycat @agri1981 @nick6901 @Steveb @PhactorPhil @Testpilot17 @Jostein @FlyingFalcon @JayBee @Madegwen59 @AshPort @Strato @david smith @Davescharf @Kevin1010 @Disco @ppls1000 @Harcourt @benfly123 @B797PolarisPro @p2p @TeresaLisboa @Hotcurrie

When: Tomorrow (Saturday 2018/03/03) I will be running back to back QL launches starting at 12h00 (+2hrs UTC). My plan is to run all three colours and hopefully with the help of more QLs we can get the most out of the launches.

@Navigata07 @LjGibbs @Sudip @Captain WH Rollins @Capt.S @Swall5432 @Sazaville @KenDuckySmith @luxurycat @agri1981 @nick6901 @Steveb @PhactorPhil @Testpilot17 @Jostein @FlyingFalcon @JayBee @Madegwen59 @AshPort @Strato @david smith @Davescharf @Kevin1010 @Disco @ppls1000 @Harcourt @benfly123 @B797PolarisPro @p2p @TeresaLisboa @Hotcurrie
Working tomorrow but I may be able to join a few.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Steveb, @Donralz and myself were probably gonna do some QL launches from our launch group tomorrow(mostly focusing on green and blue), so depending on the timing and their availability, we may be able to combine our efforts. I want to captain a few greens (3 or 4 maybe) then support for blues going only after 2nd and 3rd. If I can get those, and the others are ok with a joint effort, then we are in.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Teboho maybe we may need to figure out who is doing what and who can bring a QL. You want to make sure that you have at least two QL's for each color launch.

Great..just inform me half an hour before the start.

Top Bottom