Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL launches Thursday 21st of May, 6 launches *3rd launched* UPDATED LAUNCH TIMES

LACanuck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20t26tfhe
Username
LACanuck
Hello astronauts,

I'm planning a sequence of 6 QL's tomorrow 21st of May
Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

Please add me if you would like to join: 03d7u46zw. Account name is DXB (my second account)
No need to send any PMs

RULES
- Please allow me a seat in the top 3. The rest is first come, first serve. The purpose for me is just to finalize the event and get the Space Base
- It would be nice if you could reply to say you're joining so I have an indication of participants
- If there is anyone who also has Quamtum Leap activated and is planning to join the launches, please let me know so I can re-arrange the planning

Thanks and let's rock it together! :)
Friend request sent. Thanks for the effort.

Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

Please add me if you would like to join: 03d7u46zw. Account name is DXB (my second account)
No need to send any PMs

RULES
- Please allow me a seat in the top 3. The rest is first come, first serve. The purpose for me is just to finalize the event and get the Space Base
- It would be nice if you could reply to say you're joining so I have an indication of participants
- If there is anyone who also has Quamtum Leap activated and is planning to join the launches, please let me know so I can re-arrange the planning

MertAnıl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
049d2kxbe
Username
M_A
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

Hi.

I'm interested and sent a FR to you.
I hope I can join 3 or 4 launches.

Cheers!

lunarnut

350+ Star Club
Pending
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03tjc72gv
Username
lunarnut
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

sent a neighbor request.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036wz3w6
Username
Havoc
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

Sent a friend request..Please do accept
Name : Havoc
Code :036wz3w6
Would like to associate in future missions also..
To all my friends here please add me as your neighbour..Lets fly together

Dheevara

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Dheevara
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

Request sent... will be happy to join

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032vuigfw
Username
Mohim20
Hi, request sent from Mohim,
See you on the pad
Cheers

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b9zd7zf
Username
FlyHigh1993
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

Sent you a request!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z6v1sgc
Username
Jonathan beever
Ill tryand get on 9am one...I have 6 more to get, I just want that space base :)

Top Bottom