Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL launches Thursday 21st of May, 6 launches *3rd launched* UPDATED LAUNCH TIMES

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04to67la
Username
TechGuy
Hello astronauts,

I'm planning a sequence of 6 QL's tomorrow 21st of May
Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

since we have 2 quantum leaps now, there will be 3 additional bonus launches next to the initial schedule.
These bonus launches will depart at:
14:15
16:45
20:15

Please add me if you would like to join: 03d7u46zw. Account name is DXB (my second account)
No need to send any PMs

RULES
- Please allow me a seat in the top 3. The rest is first come, first serve. The purpose for me is just to finalize the event and get the Space Base
- It would be nice if you could reply to say you're joining so I have an indication of participants
- If there is anyone who also has Quamtum Leap activated and is planning to join the launches, please let me know so I can re-arrange the planning

Thanks and let's rock it together! :)

I sent you a friend request

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
julpauch
Username
julpauch
Launches have shifted due to the second Quantum Leap not joining in the bonus launch;
22:45
Are the new launch times for regular launches.
bonus launches will be 15 mins after if we get a second Quantum Leap. If not, regular times will apply only

Sorry I was there at 14:15 but the launch was already full.

Liz Savery

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0383uubz8
Username
Brooklyn Liz
Launches have shifted due to the second Quantum Leap not joining in the bonus launch;
22:45
Are the new launch times for regular launches.
bonus launches will be 15 mins after if we get a second Quantum Leap. If not, regular times will apply only
Thanks for doing this!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qjhgyoq
Username
KBedoui
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
QL4 - 16:45
QL5 - 20:15
QL6 - 22:45

since we have 2 quantum leaps now, there will be additional bonus launches next to the initial schedule.
These bonus launches will depart 15 mins after regular launch, except for the 22:30 launch

Please add me if you would like to join: 03d7u46zw. Account name is DXB (my second account)
No need to send any PMs

RULES
- Please allow me a seat in the top 3. The rest is first come, first serve. The purpose for me is just to finalize the event and get the Space Base
- It would be nice if you could reply to say you're joining so I have an indication of participants
- If there is anyone who also has Quamtum Leap activated and is planning to join the launches, please let me know so I can re-arrange the planning

I’m interested , please send me a friend request, THIS IS MY ID 03qjhgyoq or send me ur ID please

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
Can I join, Jackattack, sending you friend request, FR code is 0989trby

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
QL4 - 16:45
QL5 - 20:15
QL6 - 23:00 UPDATED

since we have 2 quantum leaps now, there will be additional bonus launches next to the initial schedule.
These bonus launches will depart 15 mins after regular launch, except for the 22:30 launch

No need to send any PMs

RULES

Added!

Top Bottom