Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Apogee (Green) ?

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I am working on schedule, and i will try to do the best for all participants.
One chance would also be on this Friday, Sept 19, from 18-21 or 18-22 CEST (16-19 GMT or 16-20 GMT).

Or, other chance, as i already wrote, on Saturday, Sept 20, but not before 21 CEST (19.00 GMT).
Please those who would countribute QL, let me know: DarekK, Rsorour, Kazinho and all others. Thanks!

I can do both(at this moment). What is the time frame for saturday? Because in my country it is 21.00(GMT+2) So I'm only able to join for the first hours.

EDIT:

My lander returns in 23 hours, so 08:00 GMT on saterday. So no friday for me..

Good luck Darek, sometimes it is so hard to get the right support from GI, more often you get some doubtful question or better request to send a screenshot, which describes nothing anyway. I am suspecting them, they are trying to prolong the solution for any request to minimum one week, probably hoping you will give up. So I wish you good luck, in my case it took over the week.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I hope there will be 3-4 QL users: me, Rsorour, Kazinho and DarekK. But as i read now, Darekk has problems with the game, so hope GI can fix this soon for him.
Otherwise R3d_F1v3 can help us with another QL.
I am working on schedule, will publish it tomorrow. I will try to handle all Green lauches, with starting them and coordinating one-by-one.
Will try to do the best for all, so i will also skip all places from 1-3 for me, so others can have "more benefits" (y)
Bu i can be a "reserve" user in case anyone will not be present at proper time.

QL rollercoaster time: Saturday, Sept 20, 19.00 - 22.00 GMT (21.00-23.59 CEST).
My goal would be to have at least 25 launches. As i wrote, it should be in time-frame about 3 hours (max).
If we follow the predifined schedule, and to have 4 QL's, we can have launch on every 5 minutes.
Predifined points for places 1-3:
1) 360
2) 240
3) 200
The rest maximum 50 points/each! (360+240+200 = 800; 50x15=750 Total=1.550 (plus places 1-3 can add some point to fill total of 1600!)
Oh, and no more the 1 account / user!!! We cannot go over 19 users!
If you have any other suggestion, please let me know!

LAX, s8s, Mario's Dad, Neil ellor, Hburr, Pavolko, Tecmage, Ninalouettes, Lukasz, Mizscout, Massimo4256, Vialino, vayka1, Mrstepot

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
That time on Saturday is not good for me. I may be able to join some of the early launches but I am off for a family meal.
I don't want to take someone's place who can do the whole deal.
If you need help early on OK but give someone else the place very sorry. Wish I could do it

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Gt city, Saturday i can join the QL-Party.
Some 1st places for AYON1 would be very welcome!! If this game runs out of collectuions, VAYKA1 or NOYA12 takes ther place.
Thanks for let me join(y)(y)

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I don't need any positions. Happy just to add to my flight count.

I'll just add some solid fuel.

I may be late to the party, 0500 (my time) will be a challenge. Will do my best to be punctual!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi. I will attend all 25 launches alternating my two main accouts.
Please assign some 3rd position because I need to complete my first Alien Legacy!!!
Thanks

Massimo

Gt city
I am good to go on Saturday but only have enough collections to make around 15 launches at the moment. (Plenty of fuel)
I guess at this time of day there will be more than enough people to split the part into two or more groups??
Would be happy for a place or two but not too bothered on that score; main priority is to get a few more flights in.
Thanks
MD

I hope there will be 3-4 QL users: me, Rsorour, Kazinho and DarekK. But as i read now, Darekk has problems with the game, so hope GI can fix this soon for him.
Otherwise R3d_F1v3 can help us with another QL.
I am working on schedule, will publish it tomorrow. I will try to handle all Green lauches, with starting them and coordinating one-by-one.
Will try to do the best for all, so i will also skip all places from 1-3 for me, so others can have "more benefits" (y)
Bu i can be a "reserve" user in case anyone will not be present at proper time.

QL rollercoaster time: Saturday, Sept 20, 19.00 - 22.00 GMT (21.00-23.59 CEST).
My goal would be to have at least 25 launches. As i wrote, it should be in time-frame about 3 hours (max).
If we follow the predifined schedule, and to have 4 QL's, we can have launch on every 5 minutes.
Predifined points for places 1-3:
1) 360
2) 240
3) 200
The rest maximum 50 points/each! (360+240+200 = 800; 50x15=750 Total=1.550 (plus places 1-3 can add some point to fill total of 1600!)
Oh, and no more the 1 account / user!!! We cannot go over 19 users!
If you have any other suggestion, please let me know!

LAX, s8s, Mario's Dad, Neil ellor, Hburr, Pavolko, Tecmage, Ninalouettes, Lukasz, Mizscout, Massimo4256, Vialino, vayka1, Mrstepot

Pakman can join in for the full session on Saturday and also activate a QL, (all green launches right?). I think I need about 20 more launches to complete 3 stars and obtain a further QL, before (I have a hunch) GI release an update that gives Golden Toad instead of QL for IOS players.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Gt city it turns out I am going to be pretty busy for work on Saturday, so I doubt I would be able to be available for every launch while using my QL, but I am still available for assigned launches. However, I am GMT-4 so depending on the schedule that you come up with, you may be far enough ahead of me that the party would start late enough for me to be more available to use my QL

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi to all
I would like to reach the 2nd star in Massimo4256 (need 31 flight) and in LauraB72.
I don't know if this will be possible but my main goal it's to gain an Alien Legacy for both accounts!!!

Thanks a lot for the usual very good organization.

Massimo

Top Bottom