Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Purple Launch Could be SpaceX to Mars

AA sunset F20

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037ta1bks and UFO11 AA Sunset at 037t7d5a8
Username
AA Sunset F20 & UFO11 AA Sunset
Start a new launch with purple launch pad. Could be SpaceX mission to Mars. 4000 or 5000 fuel points. Reward 30,000 coins for Captain, 15,000 experience for Captain. Might need to add one more high fuel number item.

New reward for collections could be Mars items such as Mars buildings or surface features.

AA Sunset

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This is AIRPORT city, right; not space base or space city? While they could be enhanced, just having rockets and a shuttle are a plus IMHO.
True, but it is an aspect of the game. No point in upgrading only one aspect and leaving the others behind. I agree that the airplane mechanics should get the most focus (and it does), but the Space aspect of the game is a hit among players. In that case, it should be built upon and upgraded over time. Notice there isn't a huge demand for change with the helis beyond the item count, because it doesn't have as big of a fanbase as the airplane and space aspects of the game.

True, but it is an aspect of the game. No point in upgrading only one aspect and leaving the others behind. I agree that the airplane mechanics should get the most focus (and it does), but the Space aspect of the game is a hit among players. In that case, it should be built upon and upgraded over time. Notice there isn't a huge demand for change with the helis beyond the item count, because it doesn't have as big of a fanbase as the airplane and space aspects of the game.
Perhaps, but the rockets provide a boost for coin, fuel and tokens and fun animations so likely why a big hit among players. Spending more design\dev time to increase this productivity seems the opposite of G$'s strategy. I could maybe see adding side missions to the ISS but anything else seems overkill.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but the rockets provide a boost for coin and tokens and fun animations so likely why a big hit among players. Spending more design\dev time to increase this productivity seems the opposite of G$'s strategy. I could maybe see adding side missions to the ISS but anything else seems overkill.
I would add that space missions are also important to build up fuel reserves that you would need for the Mapped Destination flights. I also think it could help provide some challenge for high end players and provide more fuel for various flights. I also think it would be a great opportunity to add other content to the game. We could have Space Flight Maps that provide residential buildings that high-end players want. And I thought my idea about Majovi Desert to get stuff for a boneyard "or rather, an unflyable Condor for cannibalizing spare parts to repair your airplanes was a good one.

I would add that space missions are also important to build up fuel reserves that you would need for the Mapped Destination flights. I also think it could help provide some challenge for high end players and provide more fuel for various flights. I also think it would be a great opportunity to add other content to the game. We could have Space Flight Maps that provide residential buildings that high-end players want. And I thought my idea about Majovi Desert to get stuff for a boneyard "or rather, an unflyable Condor for cannibalizing spare parts to repair your airplanes was a good one.
True, but you are talking the 1% of the 1% that play this game; the ROI isn't worth it. Versus instead, adding animated cars to appeal to the 10k+ that perhaps requested or :giggle: for such feature. If you're the bean counter, which would you choose? 🤔

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Perhaps, but the rockets provide a boost for coin, fuel and tokens and fun animations so likely why a big hit among players. Spending more design\dev time to increase this productivity seems the opposite of G$'s strategy. I could maybe see adding side missions to the ISS but anything else seems overkill.
Actually that may be another way to change launches: make the prizes more relevant to gameplay today. Coins, fuel, and silver tokens are good rewards, but I think they should also incorporate earning greenies....even if it's only one or two a launch. However, that may work against their objective of getting more money, so I dont see a change in that regard.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
True, but you are talking the 1% of the 1% that play this game; the ROI isn't worth it. Versus instead, adding animated cars to appeal to the 10k+ that perhaps requested or :giggle: for such feature. If you're the bean counter, which would you choose? 🤔
Hence why I say that we aren't favored very much as high end players. Most don't play all the way up to lv 80, so they want to grab as much income as they can from the beginner players. The more eye candy you give, the more appealing it will be to the casual player

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
I love seeing the squashed dreams, long buried in the archives, get resurrected. I wish you all the best on your mission to see it come to fruition 😉.
because sooner or later they have to add the fourth launch pad for orange mars and it would give new life to airport city, for example at level 83 the fourth launch pad and mission control center 4 are unlocked, this is a great idea

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
I love seeing the squashed dreams, long buried in the archives, get resurrected. I wish you all the best on your mission to see it come to fruition 😉.
exactly, we need to reunite as it once was and get the very active Airport City community back then I'm convinced that some additions will be added sooner or later like the fourth space ramp and I'm very optimistic!

Top Bottom