Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private General Public Launch Group

Hi Guys,
The Public launch group is created in April 2018 by @AJ when we start the 1000 launch party and from that day up to day there is many members joining that group and some of them they left the group when we complete the 1000 launches.
The invitation is closed there and we are about 148 members.
me and some other good friends we the admins there.
I create this thread just i want to know who is still joining that group and he/she is a forum member.
There is many friends in that group they are not a members in the forum.
So please if you are member here and there post a message :)
I want to make a list of who still active here and there too, its a chance to remove from that group who not active and invite new members from the forum.
Good Luck All

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g803ho
Username
Timothy
If you present of list of members in the chat, others could help by identifying those that are active. Then you could just edit them out of your list, leaving those unknown. :)
Kind of was going to try to do just that. lol

Hi Guys,
The Public launch group is created in April 2018 by @AJ when we start the 1000 launch party and from that day up to day there is many members joining that group and some of them they left the group when we complete the 1000 launches.
The invitation is closed there and we are about 148 members.
me and some other good friends we the admins there.
I create this thread just i want to know who is still joining that group and he/she is a forum member.
There is many friends in that group they are not a members in the forum.
So please if you are member here and there post a message :)
I want to make a list of who still active here and there too, its a chance to remove from that group who not active and invite new members from the forum.
Good Luck All

Hi Husam,

I am here on the forum as well as the public group (as well as the international group).

Best regards!

Top Bottom