Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Promised big compensation for not performing the "Riding the Comet" action for Windows players.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There is also a new livery called Space Swift - no bonuses

1620992577408.png

As far as I can tell without a much deeper look and more time to do so, there are no bonuses associated with it.

It was available for use across my entire fleet of airplanes, once used, it was then no longer available to use on any another airplane. The paint process took five minutes before the planes appearance changed. To revert back to its original colour will take 1 hour 30 minutes for a Thunderbird S1 airplane. I'm sure the paint process time will vary depending on the airplane in question.

Far more exploring will be required.

Regards
Captain WHRollins
Time does change for each plane. Don’t forget after it’s used it’s lost.

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
As far as I can tell without a much deeper look and more time to do so, there are no bonuses associated with it.

It was available for use across my entire fleet of airplanes, once used, it was then no longer available to use on any another airplane. The paint process took five minutes before the planes appearance changed. To revert back to its original colour will take 1 hour 30 minutes for a Thunderbird S1 airplane. I'm sure the paint process time will vary depending on the airplane in question.

Far more exploring will be required.

Regards
Captain WHRollins
. . . I have all the paintwork available, I can also click on it but nothing happens. There is no price displayed for painting, do not apply or execute . . . I can only go back. How am I supposed to paint a plane?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
There is also a new livery called Space Swift - no bonuses

View attachment 52595
I love it! Should be available in the upcoming event "It Came From Outer Space" as some form of either prize or collection reward (not sure which). However, since it has no bonuses, I have no care in using it. These special liveries should have bonuses associated with them...it's a waste otherwise in my opinion

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I love it! Should be available in the upcoming event "It Came From Outer Space" as some form of either prize or collection reward (not sure which). However, since it has no bonuses, I have no care in using it. These special liveries should have bonuses associated with them...it's a waste otherwise in my opinion
In this case I didn't like. Will miss the special event planes like the fighter or the biplane of cards

Top Bottom