Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Promised big compensation for not performing the "Riding the Comet" action for Windows players.

From Facebook
Airport City

GOOD NEWS PILOTS!!! The Windows issue will FINALLY be fixed this week. As early as Thursday. ALL related issues will be fixed and updated. AND...a very, very nice compensation will be provided for all affected Windows users. Let me say this.....we understand your frustration during this time. And realize this has been disappointing for everyone. Again, thank you for your patience and support. (Moderator: Walter)

1620857079930.png

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I hope we (windows users) get "Great" compensation, but this is what G! sent to me when I inquired about the current window download kerfuffle:

"Unfortunately, we cannot predict a timeframe for resolving the issue with the update or accelerate this process in any way.
As a player myself, I completely understand that such situation can be irritating and frustrating! We are doing our best in cooperation with Microsoft Team to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
All players who didn't receive the event will get a bonus from our team for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience!
If there's anything else you need assistance with, please contact us again!"

This was the form letter response that I received from G! So, we are not expecting any Awesome compensation, since they have seldom given anything comparable to the loss.

Peace and keep flying,

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qxdgy7
Username
JP1
I hope we (windows users) get "Great" compensation, but this is what G! sent to me when I inquired about the current window download kerfuffle:

"Unfortunately, we cannot predict a timeframe for resolving the issue with the update or accelerate this process in any way.
As a player myself, I completely understand that such situation can be irritating and frustrating! We are doing our best in cooperation with Microsoft Team to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
All players who didn't receive the event will get a bonus from our team for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience!
If there's anything else you need assistance with, please contact us again!"

This was the form letter response that I received from G! So, we are not expecting any Awesome compensation, since they have seldom given anything comparable to the loss.

Peace and keep flying,
I am just about fed up with how they treat us. I was unable to use two lots that I paid for obviously, due to some game glitch. I asked for a refund or some compensation, and got neither, just another stupid note about them not being able to do anything for me

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
From Facebook
Airport City

GOOD NEWS PILOTS!!! The Windows issue will FINALLY be fixed this week. As early as Thursday. ALL related issues will be fixed and updated. AND...a very, very nice compensation will be provided for all affected Windows users. Let me say this.....we understand your frustration during this time. And realize this has been disappointing for everyone. Again, thank you for your patience and support. (Moderator: Walter)

View attachment 52521
We're back in the game, boys'n'girls!! 🤞 :love:

It's morning over here at the moment so I expect update to arrive (at least to my PC) in the afternoon, somewhere between 3pm and 5pm.

Aerospatiale

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20099q56d
Username
Aerospatiale
From Facebook
Airport City

View attachment 52521
I still take the announcement with a grain of salt...

1620904876440.png

1620904961184.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have just come from the Windows Apps Store and there is as yet no update and compensation, it is currently 16.41pm here in the UK.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202dl6ph
Username
CPH
From Facebook
Airport City

View attachment 52521
What week - year ?? - still no update.

Top Bottom