Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Please Help

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Hi Free2Play ,
As you said my profile was to be unblocked this Wednesday but I am still blocked.:(
I understand that it was busy week for you as windows update crashed and you were busy fixing that.
I request you to take 5 minutes out of your busy schedule and help me get unblocked:).
Please don't take it as offence or bad behavior as i am just requesting you.
Hope you understand and take a quick action.
Thank you:)

help, I still cant post a picture of my airport. I click on facebook, its so fast that i dont see a thing, i've been trying for a month no luck, i've evan tried openning facebook first no luck, still waiting on game-insight support to get back to me, any ideas, i'm starting to get frustrated that i cant post it to facebook, i guess i'll just keep playing with out posting to facebook

Old method which always works :D (y)
I took a print screen shot, saved it in paint as airportcity.gif, then clicked add photos/video, uploaded photo, and posted pic, and this is what i still get
airportcity2.gif

Top Bottom