Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing the Russian version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
I can say that this mission was a good fun, it as good as the two space quests!
And absolutely opposite to egg-missionhat was a horrible torment...
And it has remind that a defeat of the III Reich was a big thing in history - done by the allies at west and by CCCP from east. On both sides was many polish soldiers and polish armies in the fact! :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Sorry if this has been addressed, but it appears that my Droid Razr M does not have Russian language on it?? Anyone know another way to get this change to work? I also tried on my iPad and the game did change, but i didn't see the event....

I don't suppose it's over is it? Would be very sad i missed this...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Sorry if this has been addressed, but it appears that my Droid Razr M does not have Russian language on it?? Anyone know another way to get this change to work? I also tried on my iPad and the game did change, but i didn't see the event....

I don't suppose it's over is it? Would be very sad i missed this...

You missed it...

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
I thought the mission starts when I first activate AC in Russian language.
Unfortunately, the time counter was less than 48 hours when I started.
Now I am left with unfinished mission buildings, I haven't even fly the fighter jet once.
Feeling worse than that early finish glitch in X'mas mission last year.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I'm guessing there is a possibility GI might run it again during one of their patriotic holidays or military memorial days. Not sure how many they have and when.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
i missed this too as i read about it only yesterday.. and then when i checked, the russian language was not available in my device.. when i finally found a way to change it, the mission was no longer available.. boohoo!! =c

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
From my last message in this thread, should be late April or early May. Any Russians know what special memorial day is in May, maybe can back track a week or two as the mission period?

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
From my last message in this thread, should be late April or early May. Any Russians know what special memorial day is in May, maybe can back track a week or two as the mission period?
Probably Victory Day by the looks of the collections we completed last year. Someone please let us know when the Russian quest begins. I'm in.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I was unable to get this to work the last time around, can anyone explain how to change it??

My Android phone is a Motorola Razr M.

Is it possible to do this on iPads as well?

Top Bottom