Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Planetarium drops even worse since event started

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I also missed 3 planetariums as it's harder to press exact spot.

Also today i got 8 drops for adventure for very seldom from 26 flights. Looks like plane drop rate either improved or i was very lucky.

I tried it today, with friend in need bonus i get around 40 chests in average, today got 39.
I'll have to do a count of total chests. I normally don't worry about chests because I have millions of fuel, I just need the launch prep. I only need the one collection, DSOTM for Lunar modules. I have lots of the rest from before and I know some people run out of Orbital telescopes, but I get them from Observatory flights. I NEED lunar modules and I get one? I'll have to save for a month to activate one of my 10 QLs!:(

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
Has anyone else noticed that the drops from tapping planetariums has dropped by at least 50% again since the event started? It was bad enough when the Golden Dice bug bonus was ruined but I was then getting around 7-8 collections a day. I'm averaging 2-4 per day over 5 accounts now!
Bob is your current game restored by G! from the old game after update issues?
Android/ iOS

Bob is your current game restored by G! from the old game after update issues?
Android/ iOS
I managed to work it out myself after GI didn't respond for nearly a week. I tried many things, moving 2 accounts around over 3 devices until I was 99% sure it would be ok. I tried so many things that I can't remember how I even got it to work now! I lost all neighbours from the two accounts (50 on one, 350 on the other). Still recovering from that but going pretty well.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I paid good REAL money to buy greenies to get planetariums because the drop rate was so good on them - now they have made planetariums nearly worthless due to fixing the bonus --- at least I'm saving $120. a year from not buying golden dice daily (and have not had to make any greenie purchase since they fixed the bonus which is saving me another $600. a year) Not seeing how fixing the bonus bug has been profitable for them. GI seems to think decreasing the drop rate will increase greenie purchase because people will buy greenies to purchase bonuses --- for me, it is no longer fun and I'll only play to keep my city active if they continue trying to suck money from people by decreasing drop rates to nearly zero --- I won't throw good money after bad and will only spend money if the game is fun --- which it is currently not.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I paid good REAL money to buy greenies to get planetariums because the drop rate was so good on them - now they have made planetariums nearly worthless due to fixing the bonus --- at least I'm saving $120. a year from not buying golden dice daily (and have not had to make any greenie purchase since they fixed the bonus which is saving me another $600. a year) Not seeing how fixing the bonus bug has been profitable for them. GI seems to think decreasing the drop rate will increase greenie purchase because people will buy greenies to purchase bonuses --- for me, it is no longer fun and I'll only play to keep my city active if they continue trying to suck money from people by decreasing drop rates to nearly zero --- I won't throw good money after bad and will only spend money if the game is fun --- which it is currently not.
better drop rates allowed more launches which were great income of tokens and that leads to many people obtained CBM buildings and now they don't require to buy greenies. They killed the source of lower income for company. It's not popular but it is very simple.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
better drop rates allowed more launches which were great income of tokens and that leads to many people obtained CBM buildings and now they don't require to buy greenies. They killed the source of lower income for company. It's not popular but it is very simple.

Not at all --- I would be buying greenies if the drop rates were decent and I have CBM ---- The game is no longer fun if the drop rates are zero and many will not be playing and THAT is what is "very simple". The latest CBM offer was the first time since I have played and that was over 1.5 years ago and they never changed the drop rate for those that had CBM previously so that was not at all an issue.

I'm glad they do not need my "low income" of $720. a year and that their decreasing drop rates to zero is making them a ton of money by those who are so addicted they have no problem throwing money into a game that is no longer fun to play..

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Not at all --- I would be buying greenies if the drop rates were decent and I have CBM ---- The game is no longer fun if the drop rates are zero and many will not be playing and THAT is what is "very simple". The latest CBM offer was the first time since I have played and that was over 1.5 years ago and they never changed the drop rate for those that had CBM previously so that was not at all an issue.

I'm glad they do not need my "low income" of $720. a year and that their decreasing drop rates to zero is making them a ton of money by those who are so addicted they have no problem throwing money into a game that is no longer fun to play..
CBM was offered for windows players first in mid 2015, for IOS and android earlier but only once and for very special and cheap prices. IOS and android bought a decent number of it so they raised the price. Planetarium drop bug allowed many people to stash tokens and (my assumption) too many people bought it now when they were offered few months ago. Again, my assumption is that according to GI statistics too many players have opportunity to buy CBM which lead to drop of income for buying greenies from shop. Rationale in decision to decrease drop rate is to prevent players to constantly replenish tokens for running CBM buildings (especially those who got hooked on easier greenies spending). I'm the first who is not happy with it but it's a game. I did my share of ups and downs in this game and purchases but I learned it hard way. So now I'm just enjoying playing (if the newly introduced "features" allow me to as for me bigger problem will be storage limit). I'm playing the game on only platform who cannot do backups so I'm much more vunerable to game reset and consequently losing my storage possibilities.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
100 storage limit? You mean if I play and spend greenies on items or land 100 guest planes a night I can only store 100 of each item??? This is yet another foolish money making venture - if I play the game and get 1000 items then why should I be punished by not receiving 900 of them??? How can I store up landing lamps to make QL map flights? I'll only play minimal time and will never buy greenies again if they continue with these foolish money grabbing changes. While GI needs to make money, they will not be doing so if they make their games a waste of time for their PAYING customers.

I would have used my CBM to purchase land (on sale price it is 50 greenies per square for me) and would have continued to purchase greenies for golden dice, PEB, and MS. Their changes have decreased their income from me by 100%.

Top Bottom