Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Plane disappeared after repairs

I had a Hawk plane being repaired. Once complete I attempted to move it back to the stand. After clicking multiple times the plane hadn’t moved and I got a message that all the stands were full. I took a look and while no planes were actually in any if the stands the screen now showed each spot taken by planes that didn’t actually exist.

To try and fix this I shut down my device, rebooted and once done all stands were empty but my Hawk plane is no where to be found. Of course I can buy a new plane but this shouldn’t happen.

I recognize the problem with the stands appearing to be full when trying to move a repaired plain back to a stand. There was also a lone repair icon in the field outside the hangar. Restarting the game (no reboot) "fixes" it - so no shut down/reboot required for me. Luckily my repaired plane didn't disappear. I have actually had this 2 or 3 times (the last week and a half or so I think). Looks like shoddy programming to me...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I’ve had this a couple of times in the last month with a Hawk S3 and a Jumbo Ranger. When I raised it with GI they suggested that the planes were in my warehouse. As I had several of each in my warehouse I really don’t know for sure whether that was where they went, but it seems credible.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I had a Hawk plane being repaired. Once complete I attempted to move it back to the stand. After clicking multiple times the plane hadn’t moved and I got a message that all the stands were full. I took a look and while no planes were actually in any if the stands the screen now showed each spot taken by planes that didn’t actually exist.

To try and fix this I shut down my device, rebooted and once done all stands were empty but my Hawk plane is no where to be found. Of course I can buy a new plane but this shouldn’t happen.
I have suffered his glitch many times on android. Each time the plane has turned up in my warehouse after a restart. At first I wasn’t convinced, but after that I kept a manual log of what planes I have and sure enough I’ve not lost one.

How certain are you that you clicked 'Repair' and NOT 'Sell'?

Tiffy37

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Tiffy37
Username
Tiffy37

That happened to me too but I found it in my warehouse. Check there first.🤔

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
(y)got it. thanks. That makes sense now. Sorry, I'm new. I did not consider that possibility. I have many buildings sitting in there that I will never use. So, I guess there will be planes too eventually.

(y)got it. thanks. That makes sense now. Sorry, I'm new. I did not consider that possibility. I have many buildings sitting in there that I will never use. So, I guess there will be planes too eventually.
So, did it end up in your warehouse, similar to below?
2021-02-20-11-13-40.jpg

Top Bottom