Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hi everyone, I'm @ 1530 out of 2000 with just over 13h remaining. Easy 2nd and 3rd place with >160 pts. The other two launchers have put in a total of 224. I would like to launch within the next 4h.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hello Everyone,

I am in a red launch with about 9 hours to go. (not my launch) We are at about 1950 fuel. Anyone still can take 1st 2nd or 3rd. The person that started this is not even in the top 3. So hijacking first place is no problem.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
I usually do not go under 6 hours either. I would have to admit I have taken a few 3rds by putting very little fuel with low time remaining. I only need 1 more map in the red launch to have all 10 rockets, after than I will join launches which I have tons of fuel and just try and get coins.

Chad, I started another launch, and the same guy tried to hijack within 5 minutes of starting. I had to waste a PEB @ 1994/2000 to make sure he didn't. Funny thing when I was already first place in the last launch, he did very little to contribute. Neighbor deleted.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Chad, I started another launch, and the same guy tried to hijack within 5 minutes of starting. I had to waste a PEB @ 1994/2000 to make sure he didn't. Funny thing when I was already first place in the last launch, he did very little to contribute. Neighbor deleted.

Good Chice, you don't need a neighbor like that.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Everyone beware, I have a blue ghost launch on ne2 and can't add points, stay away.
I can see the launch from captain ne2 but can't join
Let's hope this launch will reset after 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom