Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Pawn shop can collect from

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
I’m not sure I understand exactly what the first question is asking but I’ll try ;)...

when a Visa Centre is positioned next to a building with pax waiting to be collected, nothing happens initially. If you tap the dormant visa centre, anything within range will be collected and placed directly into the terminal (only enough buildings will collect to reach max terminal capacity and it will leave some buildings uncollected if that is the case). This costs nothing but is great if your range is 5x5 as one tap collects them all (or as many is needed to fill the terminal) so you don’t need to tap each separately.

A contract is (from memory) only available once the terminal is full and all collectible buildings are “greyed out”. Tap the VC and choose your contract. All buildings within range will immediately collect and store in the Visa Centre. Each building will auto collect as long as the contract is running. You can decide to transfer those pax at any stage (even while the contract is running) and they will all move into the terminal - AS long as the terminal is not full. You only need one free spot and everything in the VC will move across.

Let’s assume you do that as soon as you start a 3hr contract and your first transfer is 5k pax. You cannot do another transfer until your terminal has been reduced to at least max pax -1. The VCs will continue to collect until the contract completes. Once the contract ends, you can’t start another one until the previously collected pax have been transferred to the terminal.
Very helpful,thanks a lot Bob

Happy to help. Although a few consider some of them a waste, at different levels of the game, they do come in handy. Originally I wanted something to collect coins but I have no use for them now. The collectible buildings are still a way off being worth my while but the pax collectors are pretty damn good - and I had no idea how good until I took the punt and bought them. The information available when they were introduced was very limited which is why, I suspect, it’s taken so long for people to risk their valuable gold on an unknown. As I have benefited greatly from those who have played much longer than me, it’s good to be able to do the same for those that started after me :).

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Happy to help. Although a few consider some of them a waste, at different levels of the game, they do come in handy. Originally I wanted something to collect coins but I have no use for them now. The collectible buildings are still a way off being worth my while but the pax collectors are pretty damn good - and I had no idea how good until I took the punt and bought them. The information available when they were introduced was very limited which is why, I suspect, it’s taken so long for people to risk their valuable gold on an unknown. As I have benefited greatly from those who have played much longer than me, it’s good to be able to do the same for those that started after me :).
Great,one more thing.Are those pax bonus buildings (like Base jumping school) affect the ones that will autocollected?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Great,one more thing.Are those pax bonus buildings (like Base jumping school) affect the ones that will autocollected?
Pax bonus buildings affect passenger output, it shows when you click on a collected building: 'passengers: x + y'. X being the base output, y being the bonus output from buildings with a pax radius, bonuses like family ticket, etc. Visa centre collects both x ànd y. (y)
So in short: yes. :ROFLMAO:

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Pax bonus buildings affect passenger output, it shows when you click on a collected building: 'passengers: x + y'. X being the base output, y being the bonus output from buildings with a pax radius, bonuses like family ticket, etc. Visa centre collects both x ànd y. (y)
So in short: yes. :ROFLMAO:
In short Thank you:p

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Just bought a pawn shop for the new quest. Waste of 20 gold and 400 silver.
To start for 1 hour costs 2 green and 10 silver coins for 1 fan
GI rip off don’t buy, don’t buy
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Here is my second attempt with visa centers.A 9hrs contract starting before bed time and collecting first through "magic garden" all 12hrs buildings plus 6 Apartment hotels that gave 1300 each.
Not bad.Waiting to be collected this Saturday in chase for the last 36 ancient world items.Looking forward for 6 ancient Greek temples,6 louvres,36 sky captains,36 large bronzes and 36 golden chests.:woot::woot::woot::hungry::hungry:

Screenshot_20190207-125639_Airport  City.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my second attempt with visa centers.A 9hrs contract starting before bed time and collecting first through "magic garden" all 12hrs buildings plus 6 Apartment hotels that gave 1300 each.
Not bad.Waiting to be collected this Saturday in chase for the last 36 ancient world items.Looking forward for 6 ancient Greek temples,6 louvres,36 sky captains,36 large bronzes and 36 golden chests.:woot::woot::woot::hungry::hungry:

View attachment 18098
That is a very nice haul and has me rethinking making a Visa center purchase

Hi All. I’m seriously considering buying 6 visa centres but need more advice please. I can just about fly 35k+- with 10k fuel and two jumbos on the space map runs for the Luna parks with the passenger buildings in my city. I usually need to use an alarm clock towards the end or a family ticket from the start to make sure I have enough passengers. I’m only a little short but think if I continue upgrading with more pax buildings I might not need the bonuses. With the 100 limit on my account I can’t easily save more than 8-10k fuel. Is it worth buying visa centres?
And secondly, if I bought a visa centre and placed it next to say a few 12 hr buildings and then started a 1 hour contract would the Vc collect the passengers once only?
Should I be viewing the visa centre as a bonus storage box?
All comments would be greatly appreciated
J

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Hi All. I’m seriously considering buying 6 visa centres but need more advice please. I can just about fly 35k+- with 10k fuel and two jumbos on the space map runs for the Luna parks with the passenger buildings in my city. I usually need to use an alarm clock towards the end or a family ticket from the start to make sure I have enough passengers. I’m only a little short but think if I continue upgrading with more pax buildings I might not need the bonuses. With the 100 limit on my account I can’t easily save more than 8-10k fuel. Is it worth buying visa centres?
And secondly, if I bought a visa centre and placed it next to say a few 12 hr buildings and then started a 1 hour contract would the Vc collect the passengers once only?
Should I be viewing the visa centre as a bonus storage box?
All comments would be greatly appreciated
J
Hi. I am on 100 limit too and my first golden tokens purchase was for 6x visa center. It helpes me a lot when I do map runs. However I am not really sure, if you get collection from 12hr building when you start 1 hour contract. You really need to figure out the best use and placement of PAX buildings. If anyone has better layout I would be happy to learn something, but for now the best I have come up with is this (visa centers are where you see this symbol of stamp - that meens that you can collect your pax after contract):

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
With visa centers only, you have radius of 1 square around it. If you want to make bigger radius, you have to purchase Police Station. But that costs 150 gold and 2500 silver tokens.
And yes, you can see it as extra storage box. For example, I am able to make about 1200 PAX in 1 hour contract. When I collect it, my PAX will grow - in this picture for example I will have 1163 + I will collect 1200. Total will be 2363 PAX.

With visa centers only, you have radius of 1 square around it. If you want to make bigger radius, you have to purchase Police Station. But that costs 150 gold and 2500 silver tokens.
And yes, you can see it as extra storage box. For example, I am able to make about 1200 PAX in 1 hour contract. When I collect it, my PAX will grow - in this picture for example I will have 1163 + I will collect 1200. Total will be 2363 PAX.
Thank you very much

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hi. I am on 100 limit too and my first golden tokens purchase was for 6x visa center. It helpes me a lot when I do map runs. However I am not really sure, if you get collection from 12hr building when you start 1 hour contract. You really need to figure out the best use and placement of PAX buildings. If anyone has better layout I would be happy to learn something, but for now the best I have come up with is this (visa centers are where you see this symbol of stamp - that meens that you can collect your pax after contract):
View attachment 20844
A better idea would be to make a bonus garden square (which would include one visa center) and move your larger buildings in and out of the square when you have an open contact. Leave the rest of your visa centers around your smaller buildings that generate more frequently.
You should be able to do way more than 1200 pax in an hour. I can do 17,000+ in an hour with only one visa center with very little effort.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
A better idea would be to make a bonus garden square (which would include one visa center) and move your larger buildings in and out of the square when you have an open contact. Leave the rest of your visa centers around your smaller buildings that generate more frequently.
You should be able to do way more than 1200 pax in an hour. I can do 17,000+ in an hour with only one visa center with very little effort.
But do I understand correctly that you collect your pax just when the building produces them, right? Not straight away.

Move the building in and out of the magic square for an hour. It's boring. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
My strategy for visa center is to wait until larger buildings are nearly ready to be collected, then activate family ticket. Set up the visa center inside a magic square, and activate a contract. Then move all buildings that are ready to be collected inside the magic square for autocollect. And finally activate an alarm clock and repeat the autocollect inside the magic square.

What I'm struggling with at this point, is what the added value of additional visa centers are? I thought they would just have their own stash of pax, but apparently all pax for visa centers are grouped together... So adding more visa centers is only helpful for small / quick pax-buildings, correct?

Last edited:
My strategy for visa center is to wait until larger buildings are nearly ready to be collected, then active family ticket. Set up the visa center inside a magic square, and active a contract. Then move all buildings that are ready to be collected inside the magic square for autocollect. And finally active an alarm clock and repeat the autocollect inside the magic square.

What I'm struggling with at this point, is what the added value of additional visa centers are? I thought they would just have their own stash of pax, but apparently all pax for visa centers are grouped together... So adding more visa centers is only helpful for small / quick pax-buildings, correct?
I only have 2 at the moment so both are restricted to 1x1 radius. But i put the second in the middle of a group of small houses who regenerate every 2-5 mins. Those I then dont have to bother with. The 2nd goes into the magic square. When I get more Ill put them amongst the most frequent producers. With a Police Station added to the equation the radius goes up to 6x6 or 5x5 so only the big producers need to be moved to the magic square and the contracts are longer o you collect overnight. So for me more VC are a means to an end ie collection overnight of a bigger radius, moving only 8hr plus buildings into square.

Top Bottom