Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Pawn shop can collect from

Pawn_Shop.jpg

Is Pawn shop can collect from Planetarium, Training center, Astronaut academy, Rocket Garden, Space Travel Monument, Alien Legacy ?
Or just the adventure buildings ?
Is the contract every 1 hour and need greenies for the contract how much will cost ?
If there something else (more info) to know please tell me.
Please guys no guessing answers :stop:
Thank you

Pawn_Shop.jpg

Is Pawn shop can collect from Planetarium, Training center, Astronaut academy, Rocket Garden, Space Travel Monument, Alien Legacy ?
Is the contract every 1 hour and need greenies for the contract how much will cost ?
Thank you
I'll stick one of my pawn shops next to those places and let you know.

Of course you could put rocket gardens and space travel monuments on your city side. o_O
Well, there's a duh moment for me! :p:p:p 3 years later - didn't know I could do that! Thought they had to be on airport side. :LOL::LOL::LOL: OK moved one over and stuck a pawn shop next to it. We'll see what happens.

Pawn_Shop.jpg

Thank you
They don't work on Rocket Gardens. :( Still have 3 hours to see if they work on Planetariums.

Thanks for the info
How they work every one hour i must pay 1 greenies or more ??
I paid 20 silver tokens for an Express Contract (don't remember how many greens it cost) It works for 1 day, 6 hours. Next level is Urgent contract for 50 silver - 15 greens, and then there's a Rapid Contract for 3 days, 18 hours.

Edit: I'm not sure if the cost is silver PLUS greens, or one or the other, but I just noticed I'm missing a bunch of greens!!!! I'm afraid activating the pawn shop cost me more than I thought. :mad::mad::mad:

Pawn shop.JPG

Last edited:
I paid 20 silver tokens for an Express Contract (don't remember how many greens it cost) It works for 1 day, 6 hours. Next level is Urgent contract for 50 silver OR 15 greens, and then there's a Rapid Contract for 3 days, 18 hours.

View attachment 15273
Wow the radius is only one square! Any idea how much the logistical center increases the radius and if that requires contracts too?

Wow the radius is only one square! Any idea how much the logistical center increases the radius and if that requires contracts too?
I really have no idea. :confused::confused::confused: I would still need to buy 3 more Pawn Shops in order to get the logistical center, and really don't want to spend the tokens. I would have to arrange all my adventure buildings to take advantage of the pawn shops, and I'm nealy out of room as it is - can only buy 1 more row of land on city side. I'm sure there's someone on the forum who has purchase it - maybe they'll see this thread and comment.

@Husam Pawnshop doesn't work on planetarium or training center. ;)

I really have no idea. :confused::confused::confused: I would still need to buy 3 more Pawn Shops in order to get the logistical center, and really don't want to spend the tokens. I would have to arrange all my adventure buildings to take advantage of the pawn shops, and I'm nealy out of room as it is - can only buy 1 more row of land on city side. I'm sure there's someone on the forum who has purchase it - maybe they'll see this thread and comment.

@Husam Pawnshop doesn't work on planetarium or training center. ;)
Thanks for the info! Seems way to rich for my blood

If it’s the same as Visa Centre then buying the logistical centre (police Station) doubles the radius. No extra needed to run contracts. 10 silver buys you an hour which sucks up anything in the radius that drops during that time. Really good for residential (visa centre) for collecting passengers prior to alliance flights etc.

I paid 20 silver tokens for an Express Contract (don't remember how many greens it cost) It works for 1 day, 6 hours. Next level is Urgent contract for 50 silver - 15 greens, and then there's a Rapid Contract for 3 days, 18 hours.

Edit: I'm not sure if the cost is silver PLUS greens, or one or the other, but I just noticed I'm missing a bunch of greens!!!! I'm afraid activating the pawn shop cost me more than I thought. :mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 15273
I was thinking to buy the 6 pawn shop but now i change my mine i am not gonna buy it because its work with adventure buildings only and i think as i see the photo it cost greenies too.
If its work with planetarium that will be perfect.
let me think about it (n) thank you very much for the information (y)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I was thinking to buy the 6 pawn shop but now i change my mine i am not gonna buy it because its work with adventure buildings only and i think as i see the photo it cost greenies too.
If its work with planetarium that will be perfect.
let me think about it (n) thank you very much for the information (y)

It's either tokens or Airport Cash, not both.

-The police station doesn’t technically double the radius, it adds +1.
- the contracts cost silver OR greenies
- any auto collect feature in this game does only one task... coins OR pax OR collectibles. Any building that drops coins is considered a coin building (some of which drop other items). If you use auto collect next to these buildings and they do collect, you’ll lose any dropped items.

FWIW, I have 6 visa centres and 5 police stations.

Last edited:
-The police station doesn’t technically double the radius, it adds +1.
- the contracts cost silver OR greenies
- any auto collect feature in this game does only one task... coins OR pax OR collectibles. Any building that drops coins is considered a coin building (some of which drop other items). If you use auto collect next to these buildings and they do collect, you’ll lose any dropped items.

FWIW, I have 6 visa centres and 2 police stations.
Does the second police station take it from 2x2 to 3x3?

Does the second police station take it from 2x2 to 3x3?
Correct. One of my favourite features (which I’ve only just discovered), that doesn’t cost a thing, is the collect feature when a contract is not actually running. Tapping on the VC will collect from all the buildings within range and send them straight to your terminal...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Never had a Pawn Shop, and wondering, for how long the contract works?
A week, a month or permanent?

EDIT: Gotthe onfo a bit above, was too quick with posting.... not worth to have it

Never had a Pawn Shop, and wondering, for how long the contract works?
A week, a month or permanent?

EDIT: Gotthe onfo a bit above, was too quick with posting.... not worth to have it
I have to agree - pawn shops are pretty much worthless, especially since you are wasting space for something that's only collected once a day. Visa Centers, however, are a whole 'nuther story! Remove a section of road, place the visa center, activate it, and you have several thousand passengers by the next day. I have 4 visa centers and place them next to the quickest renewing passenger buildings. Or, if you're planning a big run of flights, move it around and gather passengers for as long as you can while it's active. I've gotten over 12,000 passengers in less than an hour, ready to send out maximum flights.

Top Bottom