Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Pawn shop can collect from

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I feel so stupid right now that I was not thinking to put VC to magic square o_O. So It would be good idea to start contract in the morning, when you have all PAX buildings ready and just move them in and out from magic square. I will try it. I am interested how many PAX will I be able to collect.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I feel so stupid right now that I was not thinking to put VC to magic square o_O. So It would be good idea to start contract in the morning, when you have all PAX buildings ready and just move them in and out from magic square. I will try it. I am interested how many PAX will I be able to collect.
Don't forget to activate the Family Ticket; (remember) activating it too late cost me a few thousand pax a few times already :cautious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
What I'm struggling with at this point, is what the added value of additional visa centers are? I thought they would just have their own stash of pax, but apparently all pax for visa centers are grouped together... So adding more visa centers is only helpful for small / quick pax-buildings, correct?
I only have 2 at the moment so both are restricted to 1x1 radius. But i put the second in the middle of a group of small houses who regenerate every 2-5 mins. Those I then dont have to bother with. The 2nd goes into the magic square. When I get more Ill put them amongst the most frequent producers. With a Police Station added to the equation the radius goes up to 6x6 or 5x5 so only the big producers need to be moved to the magic square and the contracts are longer o you collect overnight. So for me more VC are a means to an end ie collection overnight of a bigger radius, moving only 8hr plus buildings into square.
I am in the same boat on the value of more than one visa center. The only value i see is for the 2 and 5 minute 1x1 pax producers. Another value might be the longer contracts. I haven't pulled the trigger on a second visa center because it takes all 6 before you can buy a police station.

Doesn't each police station increase the radius of each visa center by one? That it's a hefty price for 6 police stations.

I am in the same boat on the value of more than one visa center. The only value i see is for the 2 and 5 minute 1x1 pax producers. Another value might be the longer contracts. I haven't pulled the trigger on a second visa center because it takes all 6 before you can buy a police station.

Doesn't each police station increase the radius of each visa center by one? That it's a hefty price for 6 police stations.
Thats all in the land of the unknown for me. I bought a 2nd for my block of cottages as it just collects automatically! thought, maybe incorrectly with 6 VC they all stay 1x1 but the 1st Police station puts it up to radius 6. But maybe talking complete nonsense here! might stretch to 1 PS but never any more!!

Thats all in the land of the unknown for me. I bought a 2nd for my block of cottages as it just collects automatically! thought, maybe incorrectly with 6 VC they all stay 1x1 but the 1st Police station puts it up to radius 6. But maybe talking complete nonsense here! might stretch to 1 PS but never any more!!
Each police station enlarges the radius by 1... so 6 PS should be radius 7, but at a cost...

Top Bottom