Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Novosibirsk?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yup, these maps come from first place in Green launches - Novosibirsk, Bangalore, Edmonton, Perth, Berkeley, Alexandria.

Novosibirsk drops all items for the Spacewalk collection. Collected 3 times and you win the Steel Institute.

If you get 3 of each collection from all 5 of these destinations, you also collect The Theory of Everything collection which gives you an Emergency Spaceport (3 collections) but a Quantum Leap every time

Thanks for the info. When I looked it up on Wiki, I saw that it was an Owl flight but I can't find the destination anywhere. I must be missing something. It was my 1st time in the #1 seat. I appreciate the help very much. Thanks Chloe and Ken.
Wiki/Destinations/Space Map Flights. Its there. You wont find it in your game as the info isnt available till you start a flight/map. A real pain. Difficult to see how many flights you have done etc.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks for the info. When I looked it up on Wiki, I saw that it was an Owl flight but I can't find the destination anywhere. I must be missing something. It was my 1st time in the #1 seat. I appreciate the help very much. Thanks Chloe and Ken.
You won't see it as a destination you can fly to until you activate a map

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
As someone who has just completed all the GL maps (yay on me!), I also advise that if you are serious about completing these quests that you stock up on maps, fuel, and planes and dice bonuses or better. If you try to do these normally it will take a lot of time and patience. I saved a lot of fuel to speed up the planes so my bonus wouldn't run out, and tried to have a few maps ready in case I completed one quest I could easily move to another.

Oh, you should also look at what is required for those flights on the wiki, else you may find that you run out of a consumable that you will need such as landing lights.

Happy flying ⛽ :cat:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Novosibirsk (and the other green map flights) are the easiest of all map flights. To get 3 stars, you need 4692 fuel and 3496 passengers. If you use sky captain, spyglass and golden dice, you should easily be able to get 18 of each item which will give you 6 steel institutes and set you up nicely if you want to include 6 spaceports in your city (+50 population each - although I prefer other bonus buildings that drop collection items). More importantly, when you get to the same from all 5 space maps, you get 18 QLs.

I think the hardest part is making sure you have enough lamps.

green space maps.PNG

Novosibirsk (and the other green map flights) are the easiest of all map flights. To get 3 stars, you need 4692 fuel and 3496 passengers. If you use sky captain, spyglass and golden dice, you should easily be able to get 18 of each item which will give you 6 steel institutes and set you up nicely if you want to include 6 spaceports in your city (+50 population each - although I prefer other bonus buildings that drop collection items). More importantly, when you get to the same from all 5 space maps, you get 18 QLs.

View attachment 41404
Don't worry, I am pretty sure I sent @Old Eagle2 my map-running spreadsheet. (if I did not, let me know! :D ).

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Don't worry, I am pretty sure I sent @Old Eagle2 my map-running spreadsheet. (if I did not, let me know! :D ).
Now I'm curious what yours looks like - this is a screenshot from my broader sheet that has all the maps, calculations for fuel/pax and conditional formatting when you have enough items to complete the buildings 6x :)

Thanks Jenn for the info. Yes, I have the spreadsheet. Right now I'm in the beginning stages of the Aztec Legacy. I have all the maps and keep trying for more. I won't get to running GL maps for some time but I appreciate all the help I can get. :)

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon

View attachment 41404
(TT) Waaaaa I wish I had this before I started my run on these. I was able to get the spaceport but I think I did it in fits and starts before getting smarter. 🦉 I wish I had this before then.

Anyway, thank you for doing this. :cat:👧

Top Bottom