Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Note Well: Valley of the Kings by numbers

Burial vault produces 19 possessed passengers every 1 hour

Standard flight to Dahshur is 2 hours long and carries 19 passengers

By the time the plane returns your burial vault would have produced 38 passengers therefore you have a number of options to consider;
  1. Speed up
  2. Increase planes numbers

The mathematics of this event is to "frustrate" the player, however, if one were to commit 2 standard owls / airlabs per 1 burial vault possessed passenger count would stand unmoved and burial vaults would be collected ad infinitum...

Just my thoughts

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
As a novice player I have yet to figure out what possesed passengers are and why do I need them. Or just basically what the storyline is.
But as a F2Per I'm ok with the competition awards (mostly because I'm super low on greenies and I've yet to receive any gold).
One very annoying thing though: as I click on a coin, the pharaoh's head usually jumps right in front of other coins I'm about to click resulting in coins not being collected so I have to pick them up twice, basically.

Edit: followed the event's wiki link. A few things are now clearer.
Edit: another annoying thing: "Progress" tab always throws you at the begining and one needs to scroll to either pick or read about next awards.

Last edited:

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
previously - could get 2 or 3 steel chests every day - now got to finish event in top 3 to get any at all. Talk about massive reduction in event rewards, and that's not even counting the lack of items that can be purchased with event currency.

Have clicked on burial vault 4 times - yet to get a straitjacket. Luckily I have stopped getting the broken vegas ad so can at least get them that way.

Add to that - the burial vaults don't always produce straitjackets. So you will run out of jackets and not be able to send planes so won't be able to empty your terminal enough to pick up pax from the vaults to possibly get more jackets.

That's bighting me as well and the Mestroyka Doll does NOT work. GI better start coughing those straight jackets up really fast.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
That's bighting me as well and the Mestroyka Doll does NOT work. GI better start coughing those straight jackets up really fast.

You need to use the special bonus for the event (Curse of the Pharaoh, I think that’s the name), it’s similar to Mathrosyka but for possessed passengers.

Top Bottom