Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Night Mode!

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
...here's a random thought...

Is it just me being sad and proving how generally addicted i am to this game...or does anyone else think that the game should have a "night mode" that you can either toggle on/off and at around 9pm at thereabouts, the game goes darker (but not so dark you can't see anything!! :confused::D). All the buildings and runways could light up and planes land with their lights on. I reckon it would be pretty cool but would probably make the game lag like never before!

There's probably an old thread about this somewhere as i can't be the first person whose warped mind works this way :LOL:

Just a suggestion! If my sat nav can do it then it can't be that hard! :whistle::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Thoughts welcome?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
...here's a random thought...

Is it just me being sad and proving how generally addicted i am to this game...or does anyone else think that the game should have a "night mode" that you can either toggle on/off and at around 9pm at thereabouts, the game goes darker (but not so dark you can't see anything!! :confused::D). All the buildings and runways could light up and planes land with their lights on. I reckon it would be pretty cool but would probably make the game lag like never before!

There's probably an old thread about this somewhere as i can't be the first person whose warped mind works this way :LOL:

Just a suggestion! If my sat nav can do it then it can't be that hard! :whistle::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Thoughts welcome?

Hey,
as it was already noted, there's a night time mode on Facebook, but bringing it to mobile is a challenge, as basically the game download size is doubled. We're researching ways to deliver new things to you without a need to download an App Store / Google Play update that contains the whole game. When we're satisfied with how it proceeds, we can start adding more things like night mode or more building animations. But I'm afraid this is not happening soon.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
would this increase memory requirements on phones? I have a feeling that game is about to overgrow my phone with requirements. It's crashing when multitasking things in the game (launching/visiting neighbors...)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
would this increase memory requirements on phones? I have a feeling that game is about to overgrow my phone with requirements. It's crashing when multitasking things in the game (launching/visiting neighbors...)

yes, it would increase the memory requirements and battery usage would drain faster as Free2play said that the game would be double in size. That does not include the online portion of the game.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon

My Lumia 830 is doing the same thing. It started after the latest update.
This is actually very annoying because I have to reload the game three or four times while visiting neighbors.
I have lots of memory free on my device and also on SD-card so that can't be the problem here...

Top Bottom