Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Night Mode!

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
...here's a random thought...

Is it just me being sad and proving how generally addicted i am to this game...or does anyone else think that the game should have a "night mode" that you can either toggle on/off and at around 9pm at thereabouts, the game goes darker (but not so dark you can't see anything!! :confused::D). All the buildings and runways could light up and planes land with their lights on. I reckon it would be pretty cool but would probably make the game lag like never before!

There's probably an old thread about this somewhere as i can't be the first person whose warped mind works this way :LOL:

Just a suggestion! If my sat nav can do it then it can't be that hard! :whistle::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Thoughts welcome?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
My Lumia 830 is doing the same thing. It started after the latest update.
This is actually very annoying because I have to reload the game three or four times while visiting neighbors.
I have lots of memory free on my device and also on SD-card so that can't be the problem here...
I think is lack of RAM (win phones are great for optimization of RAM but 1GB becomes too small for playing normally)

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
I think is lack of RAM (win phones are great for optimization of RAM but 1GB becomes too small for playing normally)
You r right. I'm playing on Lumia 1020. Though this phone is pretty old but having 2GB RAMs provides enough space to keep the game in background. I can switch between apps very easily without having to reload this game again n again. Working fine for me.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
You r right. I'm playing on Lumia 1020. Though this phone is pretty old but having 2GB RAMs provides enough space to keep the game in background. I can switch between apps very easily without having to reload this game again n again. Working fine for me.

Can't phones use mass storage instead of RAM by writing/reading temp files in it if RAM is full?o_O ..like all computers do.
Of course it's much slower but still...

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Can't phones use mass storage instead of RAM by writing/reading temp files in it if RAM is full?o_O ..like all computers do.
Of course it's much slower but still...
Depends on how its programmed to behave pretty much.
But in general most phones move data from RAM to temp files when the app is no longer in focus then back again when in focus, and this usually causes the reloading you see when you switch between apps that fill your RAM.

Top Bottom