Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next Update — 5.9

I was just thinking the same thing. I got Fuel 3 from you. I'll just send slabs after the reset
@Speed @PhactorPhil @benfly123 and others
I think it's not a missing prerequisite but rather a bug
I sent a straitjacket from my fuel support to my main and got fuel3
But I'm already flying event destinations and have 4 burials fully working which have already provided jackets!
Time to open a ticket?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Free2Play . Thanks to the team for this update.

Less than 24 hours with this update and I like it, it seems to run faster than before.

• The small icons are nice, makes the city more visible. Maybe a tad small. But the tap area on each building is better and I have had a lot few 'pop ups' when I miss tap the building.
  • It's nice that all the side quests are 'hidden' in a single icom, frees up a lot of space on a small iphone screen.
  • I think that tapping a hanger brings the plane from that hanger, which is nice.
  • The new guest plane screen is a lot clearer as well.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Is anyone else not able to tap/click on clouds after the update?

I had this issue, but I've had this before the update aswell.

When I play AC in window mode, I tend to use splitscreen. A browser on one side and the game at the other side. When I browse, my game "freezes", because the game-window is not active. When I click back at the game again, I am mostly not able to click on the clouds that currently is in my city. The game does not recognise the clouds, resulting in me getting building pop-ups when I try to tap the cloud, if the cloud is above a building. This only happens on the two clouds that are present at the moment I re-enter my game. I have to wait for the 2 clouds to go away. The subsequent clouds are able to be tapped.

But if you are not able to tap on ANY clouds, then I would contact G!.

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
The icons for collecting really need to be linked with zoom level, as I liked to be zoomed out to the max as I have maxed out my town side, I can hardly see the icons on my Galaxy S6. Apart from that the rest of the update seems to run much smoother especially when collecting multiple passenger buildings with family ticket active, thanks for that as it was really annoying me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I play on a PC, so I don't really have a problem with the icons. Except...when visiting a neighbour, I find that the position now hides a lot of the top half of the 1x1 commercial buildings, which makes finding a particular shop for a mission a bit tricky. I'm not sure I have a suggestion for an alternative, though.

It's nice to a whole list of destination that aren't suffering from storms, ice or some other impediment. I haven't yet seen how long they last for.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I have had the windows update now for long enough to comment as follows:-

The Coin and Passenger icons are way too small for me !

Zoom In =
zoomin.PNG
Zoom out =
zoomout.PNG

I have started to use the 2D option to collect from buildings.

Straitjacket gifts are turning into F3/P5. Fortunately the drop rate from Burial Vaults of Straitjackets is good !!

The Sidequest Folder is good, although it brought back some quests which I thought were long gone.

The option to watch Videos does not work and I suspect never will. It says to tap the Fuel Bar, but all I get are the Get More Fuel Popup. I updated before my game reset last night.

The big plus for me is that the opening freezing of the game is gone !!! This makes swapping between AC and this Forum much better.

The improvements in the colour schemes and graphics are nice to have. If my eyes do not deceive me the Turboprops propellers actually rotate, nice !!

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom