Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next Update — 5.9

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Speed, if it was my super power to be able to do that, I would. Regretfully, it is not. (Grin)
I just don't understand the people that makes these idiotic decisions. Games are supposed to be fun and rewarding that's why we spend our precious time to play them. and not infuriating to the point having thoughts of going Jason Bourne on the developers. :cool:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Write to gi ask them to remove it ...They should

I have emailed them about the 100 limit for my support games. and this is what they have to say:

Valery Kolesova (Game Insight Support)

Sep 1, 11:50 MSK

Dear player,

Starting from Update 5.4, a limit is being introduced on all the Airport City platforms. You will no longer be able to store more than 100 items of the same kind in your warehouse. The limit does not apply to collectible items. You can store as many of these as you wish. When you are close to exceeding the limit, you will get a notification in the game. This is done so that you can put items to use rather than lose them due to a limit.

Sincerely,
Valery
Game Insight Support Team

Sep 3, 19:05 MSK

Dear player,

In case you would like to transfer your previous in-game progress to your newly-started game, the said limit will be removed.

Sincerely,
Valery

not exactly helpful :(

I have emailed them about the 100 limit for my support games. and this is what they have to say:

Sep 1, 11:50 MSK

Dear player,

Starting from Update 5.4, a limit is being introduced on all the Airport City platforms. You will no longer be able to store more than 100 items of the same kind in your warehouse. The limit does not apply to collectible items. You can store as many of these as you wish. When you are close to exceeding the limit, you will get a notification in the game. This is done so that you can put items to use rather than lose them due to a limit.

Sincerely,
Valery

Sep 3, 19:05 MSK

Dear player,

In case you would like to transfer your previous in-game progress to your newly-started game, the said limit will be removed.

Sincerely,
Valery

not exactly helpful :(
And where are these "notifications" The only notifications I get is when I don't get an item due to the limit.

Hey all!

I'm glad you all seem to like Cinemania as it is indeed an easy event for a relaxed playthrough, and I'm sure many of you will be done with it within a couple of days. A quick tip: hit 'Complete' when you're done, as the feature that does it for you if all conditions are met when time expires is currently broken. We'll fix it for next update, but if you forget to do that, you'll have to retrieve your reward building through the support team.

I know you have many suggestions for future development of Airport City, and I assure you we're listening to them both through App Store/Google Play reviews, Facebook page and forum comments (and yes, I'll get to my inbox here a bit later). We also gather non-personal stats of your actual gameplay to eliminate any bottlenecks you encounter and that indirect feedback also influences future development greatly (say, if many people use a certain feature we give a higher priority to its improvement than we might otherwise). That said, obviously we have our own plans as well, and many big features take months to develop behind the doors while we deliver you monthly updates.

At this moment we have roughly three regular updates left in 2017 in October, November and December besides the occasional tech updates if needed. Plenty of special limited time events are coming your way, including a completely new one: short and an extremely hard one with a good reward for high level players that wanted 'a true challenge'.

download

5.9 is coming late next week (that's an estimate, not a promise — the release schedule always depends on how well our QA goes). The highlights of the update are:
  • Quests. They're all now in a single quest book except special events, and don't take away your screen space — and we've reworked them on early levels so it's easier to understand where you're going.
  • General UI. We'll finally save your preferred level of zoom across the game and you'll see more of a city and less of UI depending on your zoom level.
  • Video ads. We're introducing new ways to get stuff for free like visiting your 'Zzz' neighbors and getting a guaranteed item drop from guest planes.
  • Weather conditions. The chances to get any weather conditions, both good and bad, are going to be significantly reduced for all flights, and if you don't do anything they'll dissappear automatically after some time. Tap the weather condition icon to see the exact time left.
6.0 is coming in November and it'll have a big new thing you've asked us to do for quite some time. Try to guess which one it is! (it's not a mission to Mars, though).

Cheers!

No updates on the day yet ?! On iOS ?!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Windows now has videos!
Edit: Well, allegedly. Apparently I can't watch any more ads today.

And I've just been given a few missions I think I was supposed to get at the very beginning. To use the Inconvertible Coin and Business Class bonuses I apparently just earned and to fly to Small Village. I will have to by a propeller plane. :D

I like the Quest Book and that the upgrade arrows are much more discrete and don't get in the way. The smaller coins will take some getting used to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom