Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW YEAR'S RED LAUNCH

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
could u waite for me 2 hrs untill landing

There is never a need to wait when there are 3 or more QLs in a launch. When we had 4 QLs aboard the flight finishes in seconds. Fueling part takes the longest (So that means if you check for a red launch, odds are real high it is sitting there waiting for riders).

You just open a red launch and keep checking and when you see a @SactoDave (assuming he will continue to open after the break) launch open, join :)

@Everyone, when we resume it seems like if @Cluck is still awake and stuck in T-bomb launch, we should join that one and rescue the very kind Ms Cluck ;)

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
There is never a need to wait when there are 3 or more QLs in a launch. When we had 4 QLs aboard the flight finishes in seconds. Fueling part takes the longest (So that means if you check for a red launch, odds are real high it is sitting there waiting for riders).

You just open a red launch and keep checking and when you see a @SactoDave (assuming he will continue to open after the break) launch open, join :)

@Everyone, when we resume it seems like if @Cluck is still awake and stuck in T-bomb launch, we should join that one and rescue the very kind Ms Cluck ;)
No need. @TbombToronto was gracious enough to drop a whole lot of fuel and we launched!!! But I am not sure how long I will be awake. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Top Bottom