Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows New Version of AC for Windows - Failed

WitsEnd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20B6JPVAX
Username
WitsEnd or WE if abbreviated
I just restarted the game (windows10) and it didn't even offer me an update within the game opening screens.

Also seeing on their FB page that this update can create some sound issues.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
Same here. This is a great curve ball for the thanksgiving event. Certainly makes it harder :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961
Has anyone contacted GI Support.. if not.. i just did.. hope it will be corrected asap

Attachments

• Airport city failure.jpg
    Airport city failure.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 76
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961
It's working now but the sound has gone n you can't enable / disable the sound as usual in settings.. as always n nothing new in that with the windows updates.. fix one thing to create another issue

AC has no flaws.. it just develops random features

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
Uploaded and played ok but freezes when I leave it on screen without interacting with it for a bit. Resumes ok when I quit and restart the game. (Windows 10)

freeze.png

Correction on this problem, When I go into the rankings to check them this is what I get when I try to close the rankings....ie no user interface....buttons...

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961
Thank you all for your posts n comments.. the game is now running with no problems at all.. the only thing is it has no sound at all.. hope it will be fixed soon as i have sent a ticket to support.. to my suprise the replied on my ticket from yesterday.. so all i can i do now is.. hope n pray.. wish you all a wonderful weekend n happy flying.. warm December greetings n kind regards <3

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20btzt39b
Username
thebest
Hey. i also had this problem, but not anymore, now i have another problem, after update the game color is now only brown and blue, even i restart the game it is the same, restart my computer it is still the same, i can play the game, but I'm tired of not being able to see the right colors

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2096a7n0v
Username
Sendi
Since the update, I have lost profit from 2 space lanches (+ quantum leap bonus), because the game crashed a few times and now I also can't send back gifts to neighbours.
It is fair to say that I'm really frustrated.

Kerem

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2060N1K0X
Username
Kerem
Please.. all of you.. do as i already did.. write a ticket to support.. its the only way we can get the current issues with AC for windows solved.. hopefully asap
I lost my level 67, stars 236 account. :cry: I'm not sure if I want it back. It takes so much time and goes nowhere. :confused:

Top Bottom