Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update on iOS december 10th 2015

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have a I phone, I still play on the PC. I wished they would update the PC version. If they haven't fixed the issue were having I might have to switch to play on ios.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
We're working at it.

When we can expect new version for PC and Windows Phone?
This year or next year? I know, you work very hard 24/7. But please tell us when you plan publish upgrade.
If you need beta tester I can help. One of my game crashes so I can install beta version.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
When we can expect new version for PC and Windows Phone?
This year or next year? I know, you work very hard 24/7. But please tell us when you plan publish upgrade.
If you need beta tester I can help. One of my game crashes so I can install beta version.
As far as i remember there was an info that update should arrive this year.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
This update has the same problems like last Android version.
Buildings' timers are unstable and can refresh later or earlier than usual.
Game crashes on start or on neighbor' visits.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
This update has the same problems like last Android version.
Buildings' timers are unstable and can refresh later or earlier than usual.
Game crashes on start or on neighbor' visits.
I had this problem with thanksgiving quest. Somehow it became stable again after finishing the thanksgiving quest on jpjpjp999.
Now my jpjpjp4 game got blocked for voilating the terms of use. Can't figure out what action it could have triggered this. Reported a bug in the university quest on the forum but that was only showing I could finish the quest without university. (Didn't)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
My ticket is active but without any good results.
Please wait...
Ivan, what do you mean "multiple accounts"?
Several accounts with names close to each other?
Like my wwo55, ww055, ww055_4 etc?
Many players use this way to help main account with Fuel20, in space missions etc...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@wwo55 im in the same boat. Not sure if my one and only game is blocked or not. But lately it has become increasingly unstable. It keeps crashing and going back to home screen. On a good day I will have to restart the game 15-20 times. 10 of those times it won't save progress. The game crashes after simple and more complex tasks including loading planes with passengers, joining launches, during neighbor visits, buying a plane....etc. I can't visit neighbors anymore as the gamecrashed before I even tap the bldgs. It has become very hard to be competitive, join QL parties or even play at my own pace. I have a ticket open and the case is under "investigation" . I have never cheated and never will. I have been unfairly blocked from world rankings before for time traveling which was due a change in daylight savings time and got eventually got unblocked. I don't know what to make of this. Is it the older iPad that is the problem or what .
Ramy

Top Bottom