Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW UPDATE - iOS & Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
There's a NEW UPDATE for ANDROID.
I just saw it in Google Play. I updated AYON1 and 1 thing is already solved.
When you click on your buildings, you still get all in 3 to see. If you click 1 time, automatically passengers and coins are quickly added to your score.
So multiple clicking is gone. This is also for landing guestplanes.

Hi all,
There's a NEW UPDATE for ANDROID.
I just saw it in Google Play. I updated AYON1 and 1 thing is already solved.
When you click on your buildings, you still get all in 3 to see. If you click 1 time, automatically passengers and coins are quickly added to your score.
So multiple clicking is gone. This is also for landing guestplanes.
Yep it fixes the scrolling neighbour bug as well.

My exprience did not raise any more after update, however i achive level 50 already. Is it common?

Depends what you've been doing. I found it took me no time to go from level 38 to level 50 when I started visiting neighbours Planetariums and completing space chests. Some of those are worth 1000 experience points at a time!

PS - QuyenOC was away last time I tried to visit!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
a0khyfy
Username
QuyenOc; Quyen Oc; ! QuyenOc
Depends what you've been doing. I found it took me no time to go from level 38 to level 50 when I started visiting neighbours Planetariums and completing space chests. Some of those are worth 1000 experience points at a time!

PS - QuyenOC was away last time I tried to visit!
I just comeback by main game to complete valentine quest due nothing more to challenge. My motivation is very low due after 1 month inactive, they took away 700+ gold token from my warehouse.

@LAX
For Flight Catering it costs 10 bank notes for the first additional slot, 20 for the second and 40 for the third.
For Laundry it costs 20 for first additional slot, 40 for the second and 80 for the third.
For Cosmic Fuel Station it cost 5 for the first additional slot, 10 for the second and 20 for the third (as if anyone actually needs more Solid Fuel).
Cheers,
Tom
Check Colosseum too ... looks like you can upgrade that one ajso, although seems to be 222 greenies for an additional slot.
Only noticed it this morning after the latest update.
Perhaps other buildings too?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Check Colosseum too ... looks like you can upgrade that one ajso, although seems to be 222 greenies for an additional slot.
Only noticed it this morning after the latest update.
Perhaps other buildings too?
Interesting. It doesn upgrade on iOS though. I wonder, 200 greenies for one more collectible i guess?

The mega mall seems an iOS feature. I bought two, located halfway in my city, next to the dolphinarium, but i am not sure if android neighbors see it. If an iOS player completes the wings of love quest let us know if it is still up for purchase.

Also a lot of the original buildings are starting to appear rennovated. The history museum was available in the past, then it became an opera house for the opera quest if I recall...

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Whats up everyone :) I am still around, just been hella busy with my new build :) I got the updat and the graphics are better :) Menus are alot better.. I like the new collections... Sucks that business class does not work with red anymore :( I wonder when a new level cap is coming... thanks to all again for the gifts!!!! :) u all rock!!!! I am still playing every day, I have a dyno session in 5 weeks and I am about a week ahead of schedule:)

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
After playing for a bit now, my overall impressions of the update are very positive.

The graphics are better, the speed of the game seems to have improved significantly on my device (which isn't new either).

The only change to the game that I do not like is where to tap. The gameplay has changed so now you have to tap the coin/luggage/plane icon to activate it, instead of tapping the building or the runway, except when I want to make a guest plane take off which is different again...

The flurry of coins and passengers is probably more of an inconvenience than something I dislike. It appears to me that the time between popping and collecting to the bank has decreased between the updates which is good. I'm not sure if it is necessary for 5 coins to pop in the 2, 2, 1 formation.

Also, scrolling on my neighbour list: I used to be able to drag the marker down rather than needing to scroll all the way to the bottom.

I love the idea of parks creating a bonus for passenger. It will force everyone to reevaluate how you use your land efficiently for maximum benefit. The collections and buildings for guest planes are good additions too. The extra slots for meals and blankets are excellent too, except that I have absolutely no need for any more meals or blankets.

Extra land and Warehousing surplus buildings is just what many on this forum had been asking for, so kudos for being able to make it happen.

I meant I thought they removed it for the quest to make it more difficult. Hopefully its just a bug they will be able to iron out in a new release.
Yep, I hope that is not their intention. With the Pruning Shears not giftable, the quest is already very hard for those who play it the first time. :(:confused:

Top Bottom