Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update coming

Posted on Facebook:
Airport City: Airline Tycoon
6 hrs ·
"
26a0.png
⚠ Pilots, the upcoming update will bring lots of fascinating features to the game.
1f62f.png
However, to get the full experience of the new version of the game, Android players must upgrade their devices to version 4.1.
1f527.png
Due to the technical characteristics of the update, earlier versions won’t be supported.
1f4f1.png
Well, we all know that progress does not stand still, so let’s meet the update head-on!"

I'm almost afraid. :watching::watching::watching:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I just checked and I am at Android 4.2.1, so I am okay. I hope this update fixes some of the current problems with the game, such as it slowing down after I play it a while. It would be nice too if they could fix the game 'reset' problem that I have experienced a few times. We will see, won't we?

Now if only someone could explain why I suddenly heard the theme music from JAWS playing on my PC when I opened this thread? LOL

Canadian Cowboy.

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
Not yet. But the life cycle of that OS is close to an end, and I'd recommend exploring some other options going forward (iOS, Google Play or Windows Store).
If you decide to move your game to a new device will you end up with the 100 limit?

Top Bottom