Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update 5.3

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Havent tried much but seems to be working well on iPhone.

Can confirm iOS can now change our names (y)

However our "code" remain our old name so wont get rid of all the random invites but oh well

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I updated at the App store, then opened Airport City on my iPad. A window came up saying I was already updated. I pressed the Go button and got sent to another version of Airport City ... where I started at Level 1. I can't play my Level 75 game at all. I sent support request but that will take days if not weeks to resolve. Not happy.
Tom

I updated at the App store, then opened Airport City on my iPad. A window came up saying I was already updated. I pressed the Go button and got sent to another version of Airport City ... where I started at Level 1. I can't play my Level 75 game at all. I sent support request but that will take days if not weeks to resolve. Not happy.
Tom
Same problem my second game on ipad.

Top Bottom