Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new update: 1.99.03. Land of opportunities

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
New display of items that drop from your buildings and the best one is maps are now at the start of your warehouse items list!:)
GI/Road 404 does listen they just take their sweet ass time to do it:whistle:

If only they would hurry up with alphabetizing the usernames and remove the pop-ups when we enter the game such as Most Popular . They are irritating and cause us to accidentally use greenies.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I am having horrible time with this so-called easy mission :mad:

I started this mission on the 7th day (first 5 days lost becoz i was travelling and 2 days to complete my azetec tollon marathon). I easily completed 2/3rd of the mission and now have 7 gifts shop :)

But problem started soon after. My game progress is not being saved.... when i quit my game after landing my planes and collecting fuel and coins and then play again after some time .... all this recaps as if i never played few minutes ago :confused:

Using the tip that some of u have mentioned earlier.... visiting neighbour to make the game save ur progress and fat finger approach to make the miser gift shop drop something :oops: Hopefully this should be enough to finish this mission otherwise ..... one more mission gone

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
How many days left?
From past exeperience the drop rate always increases in the last few days, sometimes not enough if you have had bad luck in days leading up to it.
Anyway good luck I hope you do make it but in future my advice is always start the quest as soon as possible to get the early drops rates which are also generally higher, rather than keep flying to complete a non-timebound mission which Aztec/Stonehenge/Ancient Europe all are.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
How many days left?
From past exeperience the drop rate always increases in the last few days, sometimes not enough if you have had bad luck in days leading up to it.
Anyway good luck I hope you do make it but in future my advice is always start the quest as soon as possible to get the early drops rates which are also generally higher, rather than keep flying to complete a non-timebound mission which Aztec/Stonehenge/Ancient Europe all are.
Blackcloud It is now 2 days n couple of hours left. I started with azetec mission as i had accumulated over 1400 units of fuel from my fuel depot by that time and i didn't wanted to waste that much hard earned fuel on this seemingly easy mission :eek: In the future i will be more careful.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
Using the tip that some of u have mentioned earlier.... visiting neighbour to make the game save ur progress and fat finger approach to make the miser gift shop drop something :oops: Hopefully this should be enough to finish this mission otherwise ..... one more mission gone

It appears to me (not fully tested) but switching to another app or home screen will save progress. Guess I need to test and make sure (or someone else does...)

Blackcloud It is now 2 days n couple of hours left. I started with azetec mission as i had accumulated over 1400 units of fuel from my fuel depot by that time and i didn't wanted to waste that much hard earned fuel on this seemingly easy mission :eek: In the future i will be more careful.

11 hours to go for the land of Opportunity quest.
Clicked on your Gift Shops, wish you best of luck!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Suresh try to complete this game, or next time, do like what I did:

When I quit the game, I did not tap "back" button. I did not quit the game by clicking Yes when been asked "Are you sure you want to quit?".
I just press home button to exit the game without quitting it. When you back in the game, most of the time the game don't need to be in loading before entering the game. And the game is from your previous saved progress.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thanks everyone (InCoNvEnIeNtE syapik Blackcloud Bali Hi Ant) for supporting but i am sad to inform that i failed in this mission.

I used the fat finger approach but the 'bell' remained elusive. The only bell i got was from my christmas tree. I had 10 each of all other but not a single bell dropped from my gift shop :oops:

Anyway life goes on... and presently i have more imp issues to handle (wife and work) rather than crying over a failed mission :)

Btw when is GI releasing new mission..... it has beeen so long since i played a proper mission and completed it (i guess rock festival was the last successful mission i played).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
IIRC last year it was Knowledge is Power or something like that. Needed to fly to 3 destinations to get pieces for Universities which then dropped items for 2 collections that gave you the Colilider.
It was relased a few weeks after the US mission.

IIRC last year it was Knowledge is Power or something like that. Needed to fly to 3 destinations to get pieces for Universities which then dropped items for 2 collections that gave you the Colilider.
It was relased a few weeks after the US mission.

Ooooo, I also missed this and never collected a Hadron Collider. I would like one, too!
But if they keep recycling the same things it would get boring for some, wouldn't it?

Top Bottom