Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new update: 1.99.03. Land of opportunities

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4cf557
Username
Skyhigh (please send me PM if you added me so I can find your request in the game)
Hi all,
i'm playing AC on my temporary phone. Just from the start. When my own phone is back I will get ( hopefully ) back my old game with restore code. Still from the bug of It came from outer space.
But on this phone I did received a new update.

I wonder if the update has a lot in common with this update of a year ago: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/its-american-week-at-airport-city.575/

Greetings skyhigh... I'll be back

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have the White House already, if you completed the Amercia Week quest last year you automagically complete the Land of Opportunity quest when you update.
White House stats
Coins 90 every 4 hours
Max Population +20
Needs
3 Electricity, 0 Population, 2x2 Land, 1 hour Construction.
If I can connect the phone to my computer I will see if I can post a picture.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Question is who has gift shops and how many...that's the only part of the quest I need to finish. I only have 2 so may take a while. I'm sending planes off the the usa destinations to add more shops only

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
They moved the flight maps to the beginning of the warehouse so you don't have to scroll through a billion items anymore!
Other than that it's kinda a bummer the quest autocompletes.

Anyways I still have 4 giftshops leftover in my city from last year if anyone needs them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
Another change in visiting neighbours who haven't played for awhile. You get a message and a dialog to give them a nudge to come and play. However you are not given an option to collect from them.
Shame I had neighbours who didn't play but had a large number of useful buildings.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
To get the bank notes from washington, chicago, etc, is it "very seldom" ?? Damn GI..!! :rage::rage::rage:

Ditto.

I am having a hard time getting the Lincoln and the Franklin. Since the quest started, I only got 3 bank notes from flights. Only from New York. Washington, San Francisco and Los Angeles are pretty useless. I have yet to fly to Chicago and Houston though. Maybe I will get lucky there. Good thing there's still more than 11 days.

Device
  1. Android
I have the White House already, if you completed the Amercia Week quest last year you automagically complete the Land of Opportunity quest when you update.
White House stats
Coins 90 every 4 hours
Max Population +20
Needs
3 Electricity, 0 Population, 2x2 Land, 1 hour Construction.
If I can connect the phone to my computer I will see if I can post a picture.

Here the same for Nina2, got the White House in a blink!

Top Bottom