Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Quest on Android

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I had just begun the Aztec mission, but that can wait.

I just dumped all my turbo props and have 5 jumbos (and counting). Selling all planes to buy up to 8 jumbos and then have to sell them immediately after the mission can be prohibitively expensive.

But, this will probably be the only way to complete the collections.

So far I have 5 items dropped from 50 flights to Montreal (ex. mission). On my first flight to Santiago (mission assisted) I had 2 items drop.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yea, I have been changing planes a lot lately. If this keeps happening, I will run out of coins.:confused:

I guess only high levels can participate in this cause all flights use jumbos?

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
doing 'girls best friends' leg of the challenge. 5 jumbos. 7 gems dropped this morning. that's pretty decent. filling jumbos with passengers takes sooo much time. i agree with you Blackcloud we have all the time in the world for the aztec

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Everyone's drops seem to be surpassing my rate of 2 drops for every 3 flights regardless of what destination. Just finished Bowels of the Earth but I previously had 3 of the items already.
My biggest issue is fuel.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
Dang, this is worse case scenario. I was hoping a new mission wouldn't happen for a while. I've been saving fuel for the past week (10 fuel per hour from fuel station) for the Aztec Pyramid. I'm currently at 1200 fuel. Hmmm, what to do now? The recording studio doesn't look all that great but I'm always down for rare buildings that you can't purchase. Thoughts people! :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Dang, this is worse case scenario. I was hoping a new mission wouldn't happen for a while. I've been saving fuel for the past week (10 fuel per hour from fuel station) for the Aztec Pyramid. I'm currently at 1200 fuel. Hmmm, what to do now? The recording studio doesn't look all that great but I'm always down for rare buildings that you can't purchase. Thoughts people! :unsure:
Use your fuel for an Aztec run until it is all used up then go for the current Rock the World quest.
I cannot believe you stacked up that little fuel in a week, it took me under 2 days to get to 600, admittedly during the day I was doing the 3 units every 10 minutes and the fuel from visiting neighbours too.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Use your fuel for an Aztec run until it is all used up then go for the current Rock the World quest.
I cannot believe you stacked up that little fuel in a week, it took me under 2 days to get to 600, admittedly during the day I was doing the 3 units every 10 minutes and the fuel from visiting neighbours too.
Seconded this one Raaaaaaaandy . You've gone through the trouble of saving fuel for Aztec, just do the 6 hours thing and then go for the Rock the World mission. There's still much time even after you've done the 6 hours Aztec flights.

I won't be doing this mission though :D saving up coins to upgrade things. I don't even have a Powerful Delta yet, not to mention Jumbo. Anddd.. like syapik , the reward doesn't appeal to me. :)

Randy,

I am amazed you collected 1200 fuel this way.

Getting the first star for every destination (and a free 2nd map) is quite easy. You should be able to fly 10x as long as you collect fuel diligently and play for 6 straight hours.

Getting the second star is tougher and may require 800 units of fuel on top of the fuel collected every 15 minutes from the Fuel station.

If you are trying for the 3rd star to get the 3 free random maps, you need to break it into two 6 hour sessions. Not sure if 1200 units of fuel is enough.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Ditto. I legit don't have enough fuel to make the 100 flights it probably needs in that timeframe!
Everyone's drops seem to be surpassing my rate of 2 drops for every 3 flights regardless of what destination. Just finished Bowels of the Earth but I previously had 3 of the items already.
My biggest issue is fuel.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
For those interested, I finished the quest on IPhone with 3 jumbo's, normal flying (only 5 quick returns or something), but I needed all the time of he quest...... You don't need 8 jumbo's

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Bowels of earth drop rate is kinda pathetic. I think it will be better to complete the other two legs of the quest first in order to stay motivated.
Actually I started with the flights to Santiago too and the rates are quite good.. Every flight I got at least one or two items even while the drope rate is 'seldom'.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
At the moment I've got one leg of each one and haven't used my fuel stock. Good luck with GI? I'M AFRAID :nailbiting:.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I am not sure if I am as lucky as others on this. I sent 8 jumbos and only one had a drop.:confused:

Wow that's really bad!
From all collections im only missing one item. And luckily now that missing items are dropping!
I need to finish one more collection. Bowls of the earth; I neeeed oil!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I am not sure if I am as lucky as others on this. I sent 8 jumbos and only one had a drop.:confused:
During the entirety of the...i believe Spring mission on Android where you have to collect the items from the Farmer's Markets, i NEVER had "Fresh Vegetables" drop for me, and to this day i have at least 5 of each of the others...The screenshot is as it stands today. Still haven't seen the one drop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 140

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
During the entirety of the...i believe Spring mission on Android where you have to collect the items from the Farmer's Markets, i NEVER had "Fresh Vegetables" drop for me, and to this day i have at least 5 of each of the others...The screenshot is as it stands today. Still haven't seen the one drop.

For some reason, fresh vegetables was also the hardest for me to get.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Did you guys check that pic out? Look how many of each of the others i have...and not 1 Fresh Vegetable EVER, even to this day. Yet, 27 of one, 14 of another, 16 and 5 of the other two...that event was messed up...

Top Bottom