Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Quest on Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
I've had a new quest appear, without doing an update. Looks like the Rock the World quest that the idevices had a while ago?

You have to get the Sound of Music x 3 from Montreal, Girls best friend x 3 from Cape Town, and the Bowels of the earth x 3 from Santiago. Lots of back and forth with the Jumbo's then. :rolleyes:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
4h5jj7.jpg

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, therefore i did not found it on my android device o_O
Look its for Jumbo players only.... Or those who are on Level 35 and up... :cautious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
yeah I have it too. i'm thinking I won't even bother because a) I haven't even completed any of those collections even once and b) I've sold all my jumbos and am allocating my fuel to finish the pyramid Aztec thing. Wonder if there is a really good prize for it though! let me know guys!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
yeah I have it too. i'm thinking I won't even bother because a) I haven't even completed any of those collections even once and b) I've sold all my jumbos and am allocating my fuel to finish the pyramid Aztec thing. Wonder if there is a really good prize for it though! let me know guys!
Reward:

RecStudio-1.JPG

RecStudio-2.JPG

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Hello
I have got also thes quest but i never had a jumbo...i m still waiting to upgrade my tower congrol but aftef several wekks flying to paris ....none zero gey transmittor :cry:
And the only mission i succeed is rck thnks to this forum so i don t think i will do thesed one

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Hello
I have got also thes quest but i never had a jumbo...i m still waiting to upgrade my tower congrol but aftef several wekks flying to paris ....none zero gey transmittor :cry:
And the only mission i succeed is rck thnks to this forum so i don t think i will do thesed one

Have you posted on the daily trade thread about transmitters? I think they are giftable by some people, so you might be able to get some sent to you. :)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Wow, I still have two jumbo's but I wonder if I could ever get close of completing this quest. Maybe I can buy additional ones but even then...

I've a star for Cape Town as well as Santiago which gave me some items before the quest started but I doubt if the more frequent receiving of items will do the magic.

On the other hand, why not give it a try :)

S

Sorumbas

I got also this mission, for me is even better. I don´t have the jumbos and i can´t fly to the destinations because i have less than 69 stars :D.
If I finish my fuel station i will try, otherwise i cannot speed up the flights.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Giving up on the Aztec mission as this quest is time limited.
It will be interesting to see how I can keep up flying 8 Jumbos.....8 hours 40 minutes is a long time!:grumpy:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
A new mission with the 3 jumbo's I have. But I don't want to spend my fuel for this mission. I think it was an earlier mission?? So I take the risk not to fulfill the task this time. So I can do the Aztec and the Rock together. And I like the launches and I am curious about the Russian version... never a dull moment at AC :bored:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
I have 8 jets at the moment for the Aztec mission but think I may sell 2 of them andthen run 3 jumbos. Yes 3 jumbos... I brought one back in a fighter hanger from Russia. I've a Delta in another and they fly with no problems. Sweet (y)

So afternoons are Aztec missions with jumbos being sent out in the mornings and evenings. Spare fuel will be used on the reminaing Delta stars I need. Sounds like a plan for the next 2 weeks...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
well, i think i dont go do this mission, i dont have jumbos :LOL: and i need to finish the pyramids,and im spare fuel for this one

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I sped up one of my jumbos and three items dropped! At this rate the 6 collections i still need to collect won't be that difficult even at the slow pace of the jumbos (i hope)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Hum, iPad finished this last week, we have now got the quest for the All Star Movie' Theatre. It looks like GI is leveling the buildings between game systems. I think the only different building is the pyramid from the Aztec quest.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
As I said I am doing this quest as it is time limited unlike the Aztec mission.
I have sold 6 of my 8 jets and will slowly convert to 8 jumbos as the jet land and I have enough passengers/fuel to fill them.
I will be saving my fuel units in my warehouse when I return to doing the Aztec mission.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hum, iPad finished this last week, we have now got the quest for the All Star Movie' Theatre. It looks like GI is leveling the buildings between game systems. I think the only different building is the pyramid from the Aztec quest.
No the last quest was "Time to rock", this is "Rock the World", a different one, on iPad we got this quest end march/april with the addition of the destinations to Level 40.

Top Bottom