Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Plane for 2015 - Supersonic Falcon ???

Can't wait for this little beauty to surface in our Hangers. I've no idea when it will be available or what the characteristics will be but came across this via the AC Twitter account (@AirportCityF2F).

image.jpg

Any ideas? Looking at item 5 in Ivan's Top 10 for 2015 (summary below) I reckon the new Falcon Plane will be like the Old Fighter Jet quest.

1. We will add new land expansions, but you have to understand: as greensmith correctly guessed, it is the limits of our game architecture that prevent us from doing it easily. Facebook and mobile versions are too very different games at its core, that's why there are more expansions there. We don't want to rush this and get any profiles corrupted.

2. Some of the features of Facebook version will make it to mobile, like Reserve Hangar.

3. Some buildings will start giving bonuses to the buildings around them. For example, parks will boost number of passengers in residential buildings nearby. This one is coming soon.

4. We have new bonuses coming soon as well, and I mean entirely new, not a rehash of the old ones with slightly different numbers. Save up your tokens for those.

5. Level cap will be raised, new planes are coming along with new destinations and collections. New planes don't necessarily mean they'll be bigger than Giant and consume all of your passengers for a single flight. The first one of this new pack is Falcon, try to guess which plane it is based on :)

6. New space missions! We are going to Mars, folks, and with some luck building a habitable base there. This is a major update, our own Half Life 3 so to speak, and it will take awhile to get done. We're taking any suggestions into consideration.

7. More co-op and plaver-versus-player gameplay with unique rewards. We hate cheaters that screw up ratings as much you do, and we'll try ensure they don't spoil the fun for all of us, especially when you and your friends are having your own aviation alliance and compete with other alliances.

8. We have a new cleaner interface coming soon, so if you are that kid on a block with iPhone 6, you won't be ashamed to play Airport City any more.

9. You'll be able to store buildings in inventory.

10. I hope, you do like our quests, because big story from Facebook will be continued and brought to mobile.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
For those don't play on facebook it really is night and day. I started a game on IOS a few months ago and it pales in comparission to the facebook game. Yeah, you can't play the FB version on the go but it's a much more enjoyable version. Great platform for those who just want to log in a few times a day and play for 5-10 minutes.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
That plane looks fantastic, can't wait to see the plane in my hangars, Free2Play
1. Besides the Falcon will any other planes make it to airport city?

2. When will we get a teaser/picture of Mission Control Center (level 4) & Launch Pad (level 4)?

Ivan you & your team have yet again done a brilliant job with airport city. Keep up the good work :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I was thinking Millennium Falcon, but i guess this is also good.

Wouldn't it be nice if the Falcon can replace all types of planes, and fly there faster?
Yes, i like that idea too. It looks more feature will "come from FB to mobile"... Great!!!

More about the news, GI announce new Twitter "page": https://twitter.com/AirportCityF2F
Very nice & good! (y)

I'm hoping for the new Boeing SuperDuperSonic plane:
View attachment 1487
It can fly to any Airport City destination in ten minutes or less ... only uses five fuel and ten passengers ... and is guaranteed to drop at least three items on landing.
Fingers are crossed!
Cheers,
Tom

But GI will set the price of the plane at $2 billion greenies!!
Hey, development cost of the plane costs money you know!

Top Bottom