Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New iOS update version 5.2.15

Device
  1. Windows PC
Even with this new update it still crashes in normal mode,have to play the game in full screen only.Sending ticket again to GI don't hold out much hope.

Attachments

• 5.2.6 in normal mode.jpg
    5.2.6 in normal mode.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 5.2.6 in full screen.jpg
    5.2.6 in full screen.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 116

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Still problem with the X sign to exit. So i have to say accept after i accidentally open bigger guest planes.
Yep. Going to be fixed in the next update.

One more thing. I remember someone's been spreading the word that having lots of friends and/or gifts makes your game load slower on startup. We've checked it with a clean profile and a profile with hundreds of gifts/friends/invitations — no difference.

As you know, we leave your accepted gifts in case you want to send back something of use to the person who sent you an item. There'll be a Clear All button soon in case you just want to clear all your accepted gifts (and some other UI tweaks coming in 5.3 and 5.4).

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Yep. Going to be fixed in the next update.

One more thing. I remember someone's been spreading the word that having lots of friends and/or gifts makes your game load slower on startup. We've checked it with a clean profile and a profile with hundreds of gifts/friends/invitations — no difference.

As you know, we leave your accepted gifts in case you want to send back something of use to the person who sent you an item. There'll be a Clear All button soon in case you just want to clear all your accepted gifts (and some other UI tweaks coming in 5.3 and 5.4).
The thing that seem to slow me down actually is having people in the waiting list. As an ios player anyone can invite me anytime (Have wished for this to change before, please let ios change our names too! :D) so I regularly have ALOT of people in waiting list and game loads noticeably slower for me then.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
The thing that seem to slow me down actually is having people in the waiting list. As an ios player anyone can invite me anytime (Have wished for this to change before, please let ios change our names too! :D) so I regularly have ALOT of people in waiting list and game loads noticeably slower for me then.
I got to the same conclusion (and lot's of invites are not related to your name but your level - my game code does not reflect my game name but still have a lot of invites per day - problem is when someone add my code - I get 100 coins but have 20 people in waiting list and cannot guess who added my code).

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I got to the same conclusion (and lot's of invites are not related to your name but your level - my game code does not reflect my game name but still have a lot of invites per day - problem is when someone add my code - I get 100 coins but have 20 people in waiting list and cannot guess who added my code).
Yea not all invites are from my name of course but other platforms can atleast avoid some random invites by not showing their code on the forums, as an ios player I don't have that option. Every non member who sees the forum can send me a request out of the blue and I think most of them do :cautious::LOL:

Largest reason I wish to be able to change name is for gifting though so either way I'm thrilled it will be changed (y)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Yea not all invites are from my name of course but other platforms can atleast avoid some random invites by not showing their code on the forums, as an ios player I don't have that option. Every non member who sees the forum can send me a request out of the blue and I think most of them do :cautious::LOL:

Largest reason I wish to be able to change name is for gifting though so either way I'm thrilled it will be changed (y)
Every hour random list changes with 5 new names (think globally and imagine how many times each of our names pops up on someone else game - if your airport is interesting or just you have top level, most of players will send an invite without knowing your code is the same as your name)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Every hour random list changes with 5 new names (think globally and imagine how many times each of our names pops up on someone else game - if your airport is interesting or just you have top level, most of players will send an invite without knowing your code is the same as your name)
I know but you don't get 100 coins from those and I get a lot of those 100 coins from someone typing in my "code" so i know alot of them are not from the random list ;)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
well you are then in better position then me - you get coins at least :)
Hehe Yea well that's true

But Yea either way I'm happy it's about to change, mostly it makes gifting easier when being able to put needs in your name, getting rid of some random invites are a small but welcome bonus :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am deleting all twice per week. Only if someone notifyed me, then I add him.

Top Bottom