Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event - Back to School is on

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Dice or something? Or just plain flights? I'm out food - just started building 4th catering facility - but with non-stop flying 6-7 planes that need flight catering in just over a month - even with 3 catering buildings I managed to spend more then 400 items!

Dice or something? Or just plain flights? I'm out food - just started building 4th catering facility - but with non-stop flying 6-7 planes that need flight catering in just over a month - even with 3 catering buildings I managed to spend more then 400 items!
No dice, I have built up loads of flight catering over the years. I land all at once and quickly collect and get several drops each time.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I got my first university through 2 turbo props flying to Cambridge with a spy glass and vintage weathervane and used about 10 150fuels and 10 50 fuels. Flying using 2 turboprops, 2 jets, 2 deltas, 1 powerful delta and a Jumbo I have got another 2 so far. Mainly been waiting on the magnetic board since I used the spy glass.

I think because this is classed as a quest then you need to use the spy glass (maybe the sky captain aswell) as the dice and golden dice don't give a bonus for quest items.

I got my first university through 2 turbo props flying to Cambridge with a spy glass and vintage weathervane and used about 10 150fuels and 10 50 fuels. Flying using 2 turboprops, 2 jets, 2 deltas, 1 powerful delta and a Jumbo I have got another 2 so far. Mainly been waiting on the magnetic board since I used the spy glass.

I think because this is classed as a quest then you need to use the spy glass (maybe the sky captain aswell) as the dice and golden dice don't give a bonus for quest items.
Correct, spy glass would give the best results.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I don't have a problem with universities. I got a lot of them in my warehouse. The problem is I don't have land. That's why I wished they included expansion in the last update. I have problem getting drops from the universities as well.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Honestly, not even motivated to finish this quest. No room to build the reward anyway.
I have them 6 now, but i still have a room on airport side.
It is just a problem with visiting neighbors. I cannot visit anyone. "Neighbor is away" message for everyone, whom i visit... (n)
Will try to finish with my Universities only. So far drops stil not bad...

Hdam

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047ies7g
Username
Hdam
I completed all the collections a few days ago, but did not collect my prices. Suddenly I found the einstein building in my inventory. Somekind of error? Today I collected my prices and got the atomium.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I completed all the collections a few days ago, but did not collect my prices. Suddenly I found the einstein building in my inventory. Somekind of error? Today I collected my prices and got the atomium.
I think that everyone who complete all collections in the quest found einstein building before finish.
I got Einstein Building but still flying for more stars.

Top Bottom